Realm Fragments Drop-Rate

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Denkisas221, Jan 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denkisas221

Denkisas221 Forum Greenhorn

Hello again it's me!
    I want to know one thing is realm fragment drop rate changing in every dungeon ? I mean in one dungeon drop rate like 5% and other 7%? Because I'm farming fragments in Tegan's Sanctuary and mobs keep droping realm fragments really frequently and in other dungeons realm fragments is more rare.

Is there a dungeon for best farming or all dungeons has the same realm fragments drop rate

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Any PW map.

3. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

if you have good group, or really good efficiency killing monsters yourself.
    In my experience nothing has been said about dungeons having different drop rates of realm fragments, but I really seem to notice wildly different drop rates between dungeons. And I experience it consistently with all my characters.

4. Denkisas221

Denkisas221 Forum Greenhorn

Yup PW maps are pretty op and that is not fair because new players come to pvp like 1v1 and then they fighting against player who has acces to PW and have great items and I think that is not fair to play like that. But in other way it's good reward for those who play faithfuly

For me too :)

5. trakilaki

That is because
    1.not all dungeons are having same number of monsters
    2. some maps are larger than the others
    - some maps are larger but are having less monsters than the smaller maps​

6. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

Yeah that makes sense. Like in crypt of kings you can get a lot more then lets say wildherz caves. There are many more monsters in crypt.

7. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

The drop of realm fragments has increased like crazy recently (can't remember the release). Dedicated players already have plenty, and if it weren't for events like Defeat the Undefeatable they wouldn't have anything to do with so many. I think I spent like 2000 during the last Undefeatables event, and I am active in all Full Moon and New Moon events. Heck, I even spent a considerable amount hunting the Cursed Amphora in Varholg.... And I almost have 4000 again.
    It's all a matter of how many monsters you kill and it depends on the difficulty too I guess - I noticed more frequent 5x drops in Fatal than Painful, though occasionally you may drop bigger stacks on lower difficulties too. But then again, if you sweep a Painful map really fast, you can just reset and repeat fast - this will ensure your realm fragments will accumulate rather quickly.
    Good luck!

8. knifesss

knifesss Forum Apprentice

It does seem that somethings drop better then others on the same map. For instance essence will drop like crazy and one will not get a single health pot. The next entry to the same map there will be little essence dropped but you will get several health pots. And this goes on to items, gems and ect.

Good luck and kill all of them.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  9. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

About them, I noticed that after killing some miniboss in Castle Ravencraw, I saw realm frags "falling" on the ground but then they are not part of the drop... My brother told me he saw them too :eek:

(that before rel 182)

10. trakilaki

They are part of the drop. They made these changes last year ...

11. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

I mean... when you kill a mob and it gives you a cube, you can see the cube appearing animation and then it becomes lootable.

Well, I saw realm frags dropping animation, but later they were not in miniboss loot..

It's a bit confused, maybe I've just imagined it :confused:

12. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

They do drop from minibosses in Castle Ravencaw, and you can pick 'em up normally as any other loot, I've never experienced such thing as "dropping animation yet dissappearing loot", I have good eyes but sometimes crowds get messy and animation drops can play tricks on your eyes.

Also, as Trakilaki said, the loot lists were changed the last year for CR mini bosses, and the fact that they drop RF although it is an event map, probably means they just copy-pasted the PW champion loot lists onto the Castle ones, thus, they include RF as drops :D.

trakilaki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.