Suggestion refragment gems

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Arr, Mar 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

add the option to disolve gems into the 3 preceding ones

ie. 1 Splintered -> 3 Flawed

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I would like this.

3. -Skygazer-

-Skygazer- Advanced

This is what I am waiting for, stuck with the excess of high level sapphires and I don't need the grand runes for 2 handed.

4. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Have you considered joker gems?
    What if I used 2 sacred + joker gem to get a royal?
    Reconverting the gems would give me 3 sacred, but I had just two of them.

So, IMO, as BP know everything about our items, the ones crafted using a joker gem should give back the two lower tier gems and the joker one.
    We could still use them, maybe to craft royal quaiza rubies (but first, reconvert em into 3 sacred), wich costs less then the gems refiners :rolleyes:

MikeyMetro likes this.
  5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Excellent point. All of my royal sapphires were made with jokers. Since I have no other royal offensive gems I would love to have those jokers back :)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

UndergroundKiller likes this.
  6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there,

Please, address your suggestion HERE. Let's see what our players around think about ;)
    Cheers,

7. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I was assuming the OP was referring to all gems. My reply did only include the hotly debated one. I can see this suggestion being quite useful for all other gems as well.

Ultimately most will have some leftover old gems that will not useful refined as is. However, broken down, the resulting gems would be useful to combine with Qaizah's they already have. This would reduce the amount of 'throw-aways' That players will be left with.

Even in the short haul this could be quite useful. E.G., a player has farmed/combined 2 radiant Qaizah diamonds. An old flawless diamond is equipped but lacking the refiners to change it to Qaizah. If the old gem could be broken down to 3 radiants then 1/3 fewer refiners would be needed on a single one of those. It could then be combined to make a new flawless Qaizah diamond. The other 2 old radiants could be put in storage for use at a later time.

Being able to make this small bit of progress would be a boost to player morale in the long grind ahead of rebuilding our toons.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    _Baragain_ likes this.
  8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

And I personally would do it to fragment my now pointless solitary royal cyanite, as I had previously gone 1 royal cyanite and 4 20% armor gems.....

9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I'd love to be able to apply this idea to runes too. I have 2x30% armor runes and 1x20% because I used Royal cyanites in the other two slots. If I could break them back down to 1x30% and 4x20%, I'd gain 30% more armor on my torso which could easily come out to 400-500 armor.

10. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

this is not for sapphires only

11. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

Ah, I thought that it was for those ones that were discontinued. My fail :p
    Anyhow, I forwarded your suggestion in our Weekly Report.
    Thank-you and cheers!

12. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

ok thanks ✌

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.