Regarding the upcoming Big Game Hunt...

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by CreeperS4, Jun 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

I was wondering if it will still be a thing to go further on the event progress after finishing it. I remember that there was a raffle for the Top 50 players on this event in the past. Will this be the same for this new edition of the event?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Listen ... don't expect anything from the raffle.
    Even 1 progress can be a winning combination ... you don't have to be one of those with billion insignias.

3. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

If i remember right than u can only access a boss room by using a key of prowess.
    My opinion is that it is unfair that players lvl 50-55 can do this event by using zero keys, simply by killing Khepre in the Great desert on painful or higher.
    Players lvl 1-49 has to use a key every time by entering a boss room.
    Or am i wrong and is there maybe a boss for players lvl 1-49 without a boss room?

There is always a possibility to kill the sentinel, but then u have to clear the whole map before it apperars.
    In the great desert u don't have to kill everything, u can run straight to Khepre, wait till it appears and kill it.