Feedback Release 149

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, May 7, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding Release 149.

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. tonariway

tonariway Forum Apprentice

Unfortunately, my in-game cinema didnt work (either have it on selection bar), so are you guys sure its for real this time? :D
    But I'm glad that female's achievement title bug is fixed for now. ;)

3. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

I was hoping, acivement spam bug is gonna be fixed but avail. Hope you fix it so, it is very annoying big.

4. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

The new helpful tips look a lot like thinly veiled advertisements. Is there a way to turn the spam off?
    ---
    On second thought, these tips are nag-ware, repetitive over-kill advertising which builds the urge not to use services touted.
    For even intermediate gamers, the tips are old news.
    For end-gamers, using Final Supernova, tips when you die are just ridiculous. LOL
    Please remove them for everyone over level 10.

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

As expected, the new "Free Character Delete" can be easily exploited... but no surprise there. Now all they need to do is do unregulated trade and then anyone will be able to exploit this game for an easy andermant profit.

Honestly Devs? Do you think about how the players will exploit your game before you change things?

I'm not including the method because I know that would get me censored, but really? It isn't even complicated or hard! Since this exploit costs the developers money, I'm sure it will get patched in no time... Compare that to something broken like the last Dragan event or the social servers being down and we will see what is truly important to the big wigs in Germany.

6. draco994

draco994 Active Author

well, the sound problem is still the same in maps and towns like werian and crypt where in no sound intially and then getting sound that we have already done after some time, and most important is daily achievement , i took 45 players 2 gold achievement selected and when i killed 15 players as told in character screen , i achieved the 45 players daily achievement. in short either i killed 45 actually or the calculation is wrong done by them or shown wrongly ( screen captured but dont know how to post it here, as the above things not working to input the picture ). experiencing lag in 5v5 arena..

7. OptimusStorm

OptimusStorm Forum Greenhorn

guys big flaw on the movie theater if i change ip i can watch all day long limit the account to 10 not the ip if u want to take back the 50 andermant over the 100 i was alowed today its ok hehehe

8. Blindsenses

Blindsenses Forum Apprentice

It would be nice if we could start the pvp quests at lvl 1, haha :D

9. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

exploit, come on guys. 1 hour to lvl up to lvl 10. 1 or 2 hours to do the first 2 pvp quests. For how many anders again? 60+400? You can get the same amount of ander or even more with any endgame char in the right PW maps, and on top of that you get essences, pots etc. So are you really that worried about an 'exploit'?

draco994 and Bearer-of-Death like this.
  10. _Baragain_

Don't worry gramps, that isn't the exploit. The real exploit is closer to 4k-10k an hour.

draco994 likes this.
  11. guinsoo

guinsoo Forum Apprentice

The exploit didn't exist as i expected.Kinda disappointed:D

12. _Baragain_

Doesn't exist? Keep telling yourself that. Just cus you don't know how to do something, doesn't mean it can't be done. I'm actually surprised that BP didn't do a hot fix already.

Trailboss1 likes this.
  13. guinsoo

guinsoo Forum Apprentice

i know how to do that,just not interested..

14. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

i doubt that (1 hour 4000-10,000 ander)
    show me,don't tell me.:p
    if that was true,why would you post it,when you can earn 80k a day?

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  15. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Integrity! And knowing that posting it would benefit all those that lack it.

Trailboss1, draco994 and _Baragain_ like this.
  16. fourtwenty68

fair enough,now if we can find a politician like thato_O

17. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I can confirm that _Baragain_ is right.

18. fourtwenty68

oh good,now i have to believe that.:rolleyes:
    where's the proof?

19. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

This is the feedback thread ... we are trying to give feedback on this release and to point the "anomalies".
    This is not your personal thread ... this feedback is to be read by the dev team.
    Your believe/disbelieve is irrelevant for this thread.

20. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.