Feedback Release 179

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Dec 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding Release 179

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.

Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,

Your Drakensang Online Team

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

The new Dungeon Difficulty Selection windows are lacking information on level requirement.
    One can see that information only if his/her toon is not fulfilling the requirements ... if the character is level 50 there is no chance to see those. Not to mention the events and different level requirements ... if you want to see the level requirement you will need a:
    level 10-19 character - painful
    level 10-29 character - excruciating
    and all that varies from event to event.
    Level requirement information is crucial for the game play ... lack of information will complicate the things up.
    Is it too difficult to insert a small chunk of text?

Those sliders are impractical and out of date.
    They remind me of "Pizza Shop" and my first C# school homework ... ages ago.
    I am expecting the devs and the designers to be in touch with the game ... which at this moment is not the case. It is clearly they don't even play the game ... otherwise they would have known such approach is not so wise (speaking of the gaming aspect).

Why making things simple when you can make them messy and complicated ...

3. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

Why write 1000 lines of codes when you only need 3? Because you dont know how.

Also why C#?

4. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Thank you for fixing dwarf's bugs. now, please, be so kind and fix mage's bugs, which are much much older. I understand mages are not priority right now, as you monetize on dwarfs, but 2 years+ with bugged skills is ridiculous.

1. every single skill with MC is bugged.
    2. every single skill with singu's cooldown reset is bugged thanks to #1.

This has been reported hunderds times. last time I sent you uber detailed steps to reproduce through support as well as reasoning behind the bugs and the root causes, and multiple scenarios. please, do you part of the job now.

Gevilson, jcdenton007 and Troneck86 like this.
  5. jcdenton007

jcdenton007 Forum Apprentice

I'd like to see some mage love as well. As for this Release I'm bummed they're removing the 'double chest' in the Catacombs. Mind you it is a long-standing 'bug' but outright removing the chest isn't something I'd want. Instead I'd love to see the chest be placed somewhere else in the Catacombs that doesn't already have a chest. I can think of several great spots.

Overall the items from these 'Abandoned' chests are 99% coins so it isn't a big loss. I've got some ideas on chests in general that I'll detail in another post though.

6. calinka

calinka Forum Apprentice

Yeah sure i just made 1 round at gorga i took her 2/3 life like before this "patch" so no bug fixed because i didn't change nothing from yesterday. But i belive the tactical turret works i don't use it so i'm not so sure.

7. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

what does it mean on the new entrances when you enter parallel worlds for Minimum power? I noticed that for legendary items it says Minimum power 65% but all 4 lines on the item were below 65% of the maximums, so can someone shed any light?

8. Rorro

Rorro Forum Greenhorn

te parallel world ranking was reset only to some players..i have some in my guild that have the same solo points before the 179 relese. why is that?

9. fuzball15

fuzball15 Someday Author

i would like to know were they get the overall 1st ranked player of each class and how this is worked out as i would like to know what to aim for cheers steve and also this time bonus in pws i seem to get 0 all the time am i doing something wrong i enter the map timer starts clear the map and go out but still zero time points

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  10. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

I consider R179 one of the worst 'till now
    I don't like to play a mmo that simply point to be a single player game, AND NEW leaderboards and everything directly connect are clearly pointing to soloing DSO.

11. -Skyfire-

-Skyfire- Someday Author

How is the overall rank of the leaderboard calculated? It's a lot lower than what I expect mine to be.

12. Dümbledore

Dümbledore Someday Author

I agree with @alchimista

Bad, there are people more limited in computer science who did not know how to change the difficulty with the new bar...

We want new features for the guilds, a mural, a new position, vice leader, panel visualizations of how long users log in or out, increase the capacity of the guild to eighty members, off line message functions, increase and spacing for the names Of guilds ...

Please place as promised, automatic Realm Fragment collection, automatic event progress also as the Materi Fragment

Improvements in excess lag in South American countries, who knows a server for the continent

13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Some people like soloing ... and also those leaderboards are not final. There will be new features for group playing as well.
    Players at some servers can't even fill up one guild with the current capacity. 50 is just fine.

14. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

I just started paying attention on that. I see peeps with 40k points far ahead of peeps with 60,70k. Im curious also , how does it works or "is it bugged too"? any Info?

Editing to add some info: The first kill on each boss gives u a boost in the rank.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  15. Dümbledore

Dümbledore Someday Author

Different from my guild, it's full, we need more space

16. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Too indifferent to make screenshots... but after the hotfix (may have came together with the release but I've noticed it after the hotfix :confused:) your new-ultra-cool-ish :rolleyes: difficulty selection sliders are bugged: You're selecting the difficulty but only the slider moves, the difficulty doesn't change for some modes. It requires a map change/reset/teleport to fix.

17. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 Active Author

Exactly! This is what I am thinking of them. When they tralease in testserver they must finish them without paying $ and show us that they have finished it. I wonder that did they actually even play or not!

18. ^Alexdragon^

^Alexdragon^ Forum Apprentice

guys i want ur feedback too, seems from 177 178 and 179 rel crafting % success is a lot decreased, i did million of trying 4 gold % dmg leg axes from both 2 leg with 3 gold each one and 2 gold axes from the blue never get nothing nothing nothing, it comeing to be a lot frustrating

19. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

The odds are low to begin with.

20. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

So the NEW leaderboards come with rewards ... and some pretty nice ones too.... But the OLD achievements give nothing but useless title.
    No rewards means that achievements are just useless bloat to the system. Think its time to do away with achievements!!

thanks, Doc.

MikeyMetro likes this.