Feedback Release 179

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Dec 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

I agree with DocWhisky here.Some rewards were promised for the achievements a long time ago and yet nothing happened so far.Also as for the solo leaderboards, the only thing that i want to add is that you pretty much killed the party system because of this, since everyone is doing solo farming nowadays lol.The rewards are ok for me, but there are quite a few players who play each other's characters in order to claim to the top.I hope something will be done about this, because its same as cheating.

2. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

Any info about how the overall rank works? If the rewards were for today, the guy who most played in Tegan wouldnt get event 1 gold.

3. BlackHat

BlackHat Junior Expert

From my calcs

Q rank FromQ rank ToOverall Rank Points
    501---------1

So if you are 42 in Q1, 29 in Q3 and 254 in Q7 and >500 in other Q you get
    50 + 70 + 20 +5 = 145 total points

Nothing <20.000
    Bronze 20.000-50.000
    Silver 50.000-125.000
    Gold >125.000

trakilaki and _Baragain_ like this.
  4. nikolabozic

nikolabozic Forum Apprentice

The amount of lags caused by the new R in the PW is unbearable. Passing through sugar beets causes delays in movement and skill reaction. This community demands your immediate action!!

5. tins89

tins89 Forum Apprentice

Its actually your ISP that causes that issue. I use two ISP , and on one I always face lag issues whenever i pick items or now sugar beets. But on my other ISP it works fine. So try another ISP.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is not the connection nor ISP nor PC nor hardware nor software ... it is the game.
    This is very old issue which has been made more noticeable with the Winter Event ... since there are more items to auto-collect at same time. It has got nothing to do with auto-collect feature either ... it is the item collecting that causes issues.
    The more you collect the bigger the delay is.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  7. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

Your little Hotfix is now defaulting my PW difficulty meter to Excruciating every time. Why??? Before it used to remember what I previously selected.

EDIT: It seems to be Grim that is doing this. Stonekeep is remembering what I pick.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  8. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

my game is crashing quite regular now with this hotfix. at least 3/4 times per hour

calinka likes this.
  9. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

Our genious devs must rethink the leaderboards! On PVP for instance ur position is extremely linked to your honor points. On leaderboards for pve , we have players with 290k points when we sum all maps, in 7th position , and players with 800k points in just one map that dont even show between the 10 first places. This bonus to stimulate players in all maps are insane and does not represent the most hardcore solo players of the servers, neither will reward them. Devs must live in "just my imagination" world!!!

10. xXxTroublexXx

xXxTroublexXx Forum Apprentice

Else everybody is only playing the maps where they get the points the fastest, probably q1. So I think it's a very good system.

Further: I like the leaderboard, nice rewards too. Although, the leaderboards are not always loading :(

trakilaki likes this.
  11. trakilaki

I have to disagree ...
    I think this point system is well made and thought.
    You have to play smart ... that is the only way.

Also I would like to add ... those rewards are nice.
    The rewards makes the leaderboards F2P oriented ... because P2P/P2W players won't play for them ... for them 30K andermant and 10 clovers are useless because they already have highest possible tier gems (jester's gems for clovers) and 30K andermant is too small amount compared to how much they spend.
    So ... in whole the leaderboards are good and the rewards stimulate the new and F2P players.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    xXxTroublexXx likes this.
  12. calinka

calinka Forum Apprentice

From where 10 clovers and 30k andermant ? I've heard that the first reward was 300 fragments and red essence.

13. trakilaki

14. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

Cool , DSO now its adding a new metric for players : they have to play smart! ;) - maybe adding a chess table :)
    And the guy that spent a month doing 1 mil points in a map will be between the 90s :) (not wise :/)

15. bennfros

bennfros Someday Author

I just can't imagine playing all over the same map the whole month. Variety of maps is important. Now are only 8 maps, still too little.
    And I don't see there you need to be smart collecting points for each map. 20k - bronze, 50k - silver, 125k - gold rank for each dungeon.

16. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

And here you have it:
    [​IMG]
    It happens mostly on fatal mode and event maps.

17. trakilaki

ATM I am leader at Grimmag...
    I will make some screens and show you that you don't have to have millions to get to #1
    Actually I will create a Wiki article with all necessary explanations ... all you need to know.

rpfo and Gevilson like this.
  18. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

I kinda noted how it works and was holding third position for the whole month. What makes me dislike the way is working is that at certain point , a player got 1 first position in one map that nobody used to play a lot at that time , he didnt have to work to much , since it was around 70k to be on first and than ..... he got my position on overall rank with 70k.

I think as time passes by , and more players get in to it , will be needed much more to be on first.

But after this , i really decided not to go for it and keep my farms on the maps i like only. Why?

Suppose there was 3 maps : Stonekeep, Ocean and Grotto.
    Player A is 100 k on grotto , im 70k , Player B is 20k
    Stonekeep : Player A is 500k , im 350k, Player B is 250k
    Ocean : Player A is 100k , im 85k and player B is 50k

Counting the points the overall rank would be?
    1 - Player A (700k)
    2 - Me (505k)
    3 - Player B (320k)

Than player B goes to Ocean , farm 51k points and go to 1st place in Ocean.

Counting points again:
    1 - Player A (700k)
    2 - Me (505k)
    3 - Player B (371k)

On the overall rank , this is not working because of a kinda bonus for position and so , in the real OR ill go to third position even if i have spent more time farming than Player B.

So , i decided not to go for it anymore.

19. trakilaki

Nope it doesn't work that way.
    Pay attention to BlackHat's post
    You get points per every dungeon ... players are being listed by the amount of kill points in that dungeon. Add up all points from all dungeons and you get overall ranking.

If you are
    #1 in q1
    #3 in q2
    #51-60 in q3
    #101-200 in q4
    #501+ in q5
    #2 in q6
    #1 in q7
    #1 in q8

You get 150+100+40+30+1+125+150+150 = 746

Your overall score is 746 ...

Those millions and millions points in every dungeon are worthless in overall ranking ... because there can be Player A with 100M kill points in q3 and no points in any other dungeon ... and Player B (Player B is at first place in all dungeons he was playing at) with 5K kill points in Q1, Q2, Q4 and Q6
    Player A gets 150 points in overal by making 100M kill points in one dungeon
    Player B gets 4x150 = 600 points with only 20K kill points :D

_Baragain_ and BlackHat like this.