Feedback Release 183

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Jan 31, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding Release 183

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.

Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,

Your Drakensang Online Team

2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

It would be nice to have Patch notes before new releases in future. What new event is there to be had in 183?

Morinphen and -SirMadMan- like this.
  3. Gevilson

Gevilson Active Author

To be honest, for the detail the patch notes are coming with in the last releases... it doesn't really matter when they're posted. One sentence? This has to be the worst so far... lol.

They could have at least named the event, no?

I suppose it's the new Storm of Bones event... http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Storm_of_Bones

Morinphen likes this.
  4. Alligat0rJack

Alligat0rJack Forum Greenhorn

5. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Materi Storm most likely.
    But then again... remember the Monster Hunt event?:rolleyes:

6. Alligat0rJack

Alligat0rJack Forum Greenhorn

new release is buged server is still on 182_8 and im geting error 35 cant log in ,i downloaded newest patch for micro client and still cant get in.Im using facebook login

rpfo likes this.
  7. papalel

papalel Forum Apprentice

After this release, I'm losing 1000+ hp. I asked around some guys on the server and they seems to be affected too.

8. BlackHat

BlackHat Junior Expert

What coming new with patch 183?

Bug with 1 pieces set bonus of Runes of Regained Health bonus.
    750 health point wasn't counted so with bonus % health I have -3000health

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  9. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hello heroes,

@Yogo , we think the same, but that thing does not depend on us. It has to do with our CM decision :( I would like to share it with you after release, but that's not in our hands.

@Gevilson , yes, this patchnotes are a "bit" poor... we know, but team is working on awesome features coming soon. We would like to thank you for your loyalty. Let's wait for our event dates to february.

@Alligat0rJack , Have you tried this? Let us know if the problem remains after that...

Hey there @papalel and @BlackHat ,

We are aware of the problem. Let us know if you were using any particular set or not. If yes, let us know which one.

Thanks!

10. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

In my case, I would say Keen set (for DK), because when I'm tanking, due % for hp on items and high wisdom pts for it, 1k+ hp is missing.

11. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Thank you for your information.

It is a known issue, currently under investigation. We will update you so soon as possible.

12. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

So, I wake up brew my morning beans and think, "hmm, I wonder if the new patchnotes are up?"

After reading them I literally laughed out load :D

And here I though my early a.m. appointment with my dentist in a couple hours was going to be the highlight of my day :rolleyes:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Morinphen and trakilaki like this.
  13. Gevilson

Gevilson Active Author

Or that too. Let's all suggest different things so they can see that we are confused. :p

14. papalel

papalel Forum Apprentice

Using warlord, keens and dragonsilver sets on my dk. Seems my ranger is losing hp too, using yachak, mechanical sets and darkness helm. also losing 1k+ hp

15. bassevents94

bassevents94 Someday Author

why we losing all healthpoints after this patch? What kind of reason have they to do that? Not 1.

And where have they health getting lover, which items, which unique.

I want a detailed list of the chanced items.

:mad:
    I hate it when something changed for no known reason

16. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

This is a classic example of when you switch on the living room light bulb, instead it opens the kitchen sink faucet. I thought that only happens in movies. But, oh well :D

Morinphen and Mesala like this.
  17. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

My friend received a package of 999x violet essence, 16x lockpicks and something else (he can't remember exactly what). He got this package out of nowhere when signing in after the release took place.
    I received no such package. Both of us have characters on Heredur.
    Can you explain what's going on here? I am posting this here as we suspect is related to the release.
    Thanks!

18. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

I play on client. Same problem here. Error 35.

19. -SirMadMan-

-SirMadMan- Someday Author

I love it. Best DSO release to date. It has everything we have come to expect from Big Point:
    - the vague promise of an event with no details about said event and no proposed run date
    - no features
    - critical bugs

Epic stuff. Truly.... epic.

EhtovK, Gevilson, Morinphen and 4 others like this.
  20. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

It feels more and more like playing on a test server.

Morinphen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.