Feedback Release 189 - Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, May 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding Release 189
    Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.

Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,

Your Drakensang Online Team

2. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Hello there. The items of the full moon now seem kinda useless. Why destroy a good shield? The armor values and the aggressive stats mean nothing. Now anyone who has the old shield will have an advantage. DK's seems to be nerfed more and more in contrast with the other classes.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    DocWhisky likes this.
  3. JPDayz

JPDayz Forum Apprentice

Making the weapon half of the base damage of a t4 leg weapon, makes the bonus useless. I dont get why would you want that weapon, it will have the same dmg of a leg in the end. Ppl will still use q7 because of this.

Well, imagine new dwarfs against old ones, the old have high old saphires the new ones will have just runes. They are missing out 70% increase attack speed.

4. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

I think dwarfs are the last class to have put saphires in the weapon (as for adornment well those can be replaced atm)... so old dwarfs will have extra saptires to turn into runes and put into the new opened rune slots. the IAS still comes from gloves and new crafted IAS adorments. Every player that still has the good old saphires is at advantage. I will laugh when my mage has 4.0 AS due to hoarded polished saphs in few months and new players at the same lvl can't even dream of that.

5. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

How much time was spent reworking items that are worse than they were to start with?

Nowhere is there any mention of fixing the drop rates for higher difficulties (like ess as an example).

Nowhere is there any mention of fixing balancing.

This is just another nerf that no one asked for.

Oh I get it, duh. Nerfing those who need shields makes it easier for the dwarfs to kill them.

I'm guessing that the mass exodus of players is part of the strategic plan for DSO for whatever reason. Personally I wish that they would sell the game to the big gaming company that knows how to gain millions of players.

6. iNeXoRaBlE

The developers clearly like destroying the other classes besides dwarfs. Dunno why, but with this shield they clearly made their point.
    As stated by you, there are no details on the changelogs. And nothing that the community asked.
    I wanna tell something to the developers.. CASUAL gamers can't transfer from leg items. WE CAN'T GO FATAL ANYMORE!
    I wonder why is even a forum, the developers clearly don't care what the community wants.
    [EDIT]
    The game had potential to do more, but instead of hearing out the community the destroy it even more, doing the exact opposite.

Last edited by moderator: May 3, 2017
  7. cogix

cogix Regular

In the patch note it is written: All Full Moon Event Gear has been updated

I checked items in my inventory: chain fo the worlf slayer, blood rune amulet have no "base values" and both helmet (wargulf helmet and helmet of the wolf slayer) have just 1 "base values". Is it supposed to be like that?
    And where can we find those dranken cores?

8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I believe the new base values is for upcoming gear that drops, not old gear.

9. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

So...another release and once again no fixes or changes to what players have been screaming for but instead, changes that no asked for and no one cares for.
    It really is comical watching this game destroy itself and continue making every wrong turn its baffling really.
    Important changes that the community has been speaking about on facebook and these forums go ignored.
    >Sapphire Issue Ignored
    >Class Balancing Ignored
    >Infernal debuff on critical hit value essentially nerfs 3 classes and leaves dwarves once again at an advantage
    >No Fix for 5v5 Bug, some players 5v5 never fills up even though matches are taking place
    >Making DK maces only transferable to PW uniques and not any of the other 2 weapons still not fixed...sadly easy fixes like this are ignored
    >Nerf of Blue essence drop, same stack on all difficulties...once again for no reason at all and no one asked for

Making long boring events that are extremely money hungry seems to be the focus of the game and another difficulty no one asked for once again...people are struggling just getting through FATAL now let alone infernal and now infernal II?

No wonder people are leaving and deleting their accounts. No one has time for this game's utter disregard for the community.

10. -{Gabriel}-

-{Gabriel}- Active Author

So you nerfed Silver Essence drops in groups and better to farm solo one question Why ??
    If I wanted to play a solo game it would not be dwarfensang I would play my PS or Xbox
    Your development team really needs to get a grip on reality if you make it hard for people to do things with there friends they going elsewhere
    Look at your American servers they are dying and who is to blame your development team

DocWhisky likes this.
  11. Smiley

Smiley Forum Apprentice

Yup, Tegan is pretty much gonna be a dead server. The introduction of leaderboard proves that the Devs don't want social plays. Everyone is to solo play haha. Strong players wont help out new and weak players because they are too busy working on leaderboard. Now withhin a couple of months of release of infernal map and T4 items, they will release T5 items and Infernal lvl 2. Haha, this isn't new content, same of bs just harder. Many players gonna quit now because they spent time and energy working on T4 items , just to have it nullified by T5 gears. Thank goodness I only got a few T4 items, still got plenty of material to spend on T5 items when it comes out , or should I? Maybe I wait another month and get T6 items hehe, I mean the game dynamics changes so fast now. PW still the place to farm items.....new contents should overshadow PW but after all the quest are done in the new desert, it's back to PW.......maybe time for a new game, just gotta wait til my deluxe runs out in a couple of months. Sorry, I most likely will not be spending anymore money on this game, I already seen so many people got fed up with the incompetentency and quit. I may follow suit soon.

DocWhisky likes this.
  12. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Sunlight wrote:

Dear heroes of Dracania,

We want to give unique items and sets a consistent identity across the classes and align them to certain build styles.
    The full-moon set was a bit all over the place and we decided to focus on its critical hit part. We are aware that the shield for the warrior, and to some extend the absorber for the dwarf, were popular defensive items that provided reliable, solid stats for non maxed out characters. We want to provide a good replacement for that role in the near future.

Kind regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

For the first time in a long time I am at a loss for (polite) words!!

DK's get screwed again!!!

wolfie54 likes this.
  13. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

If you are DK be happy that tey did not change the base on the shield cuz the new one has only 2400 block rate at rank 3.
    So first look around dont give them ideas.

14. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

lvl 50 base damage 1h legendary long bow is better then lvl 55 tier 4 unique 1h wolf bow? its clearly that developers want us to melt our hard farming gears(RANGERS) and start farming again and start from zero.....i prefer to play a new game and start from zero which im already doing it ...at least i got 39ms..not tegan style 400ms+

15. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @cogix ,

Here you have more information regarding that. I will upload our Wiki's forum information regarding Draken cores or event cores:

• They are not available yet. The first opportunity to get them will be by killing The Bloodmage in the upcoming Full Moon Event.
    • After they make their debut at the upcoming Full Moon event, they will start dropping from all future event bosses.
    • The number of cores dropped per boss kill scales with the difficulty level chosen, exactly in the same quantity as the cores obtainable in the parallel worlds (same exact game mechanic).

16. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Tier 4 lvl 55 Unique shield for DK has 2880 blocking max, With NO % Increase!!!!! less than 1/5th the 16,000 block it takes to hit 80% BR.

They say they gonna provide a good replacement ... any replacement they give will not come with the set bounuses will it? And nost likely will be near impossible to obtain, and total garbage... cause thats all that seems to roll out of DSO headquarters these days

Best option, quit wasting DEV time developing some POS replacement,.. put Decent block rate and block % increase enchants back on the shield, so DK's who are interested in CH/CD !H builds have a use for this set.

17. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Any idea if killing vargulf will also drop draken cores?

Also, would old wolf slayer set items still get the set bonus with new items? I am thinking ofmixing 3 new wolf slayer items with my old wolf slayer shields/absorbers.

18. iNeXoRaBlE

I think that the items will mix yes.

Generally speaking about the game changelogs i must say that other Big companies add all the changes of the game to the changelog,
    see an example of a proper changelog, plz don't delete it just see is as an example (it doesn't name the other game)

[EDIT] (they deleted it... It was a changelog, a real one not like the ones they give us here)

Small or big all changes are all there. Are you bored to inform your users? Try to be like the big ones..
    Big Point, do something, the game is dying. I play a bit over a year and i am in the verge of dropping it, and i don't drop really easy the games i play. [EDIT] And i dropped it because i had no friends to play with. But here the things are different. You force the players to quit, why? Wanna make the game better? Start seeing the feedback. Unless you want the game to eventually die.

Last edited by moderator: May 11, 2017
  19. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

From the patch notes
    "3. Enchantment Transfer Crafting, and the materials needed for it, is now properly gated for level 50 characters."

This comment is extremely vague. Can we have clarification please?

If this, as I suspect, is related to the lv50 stats increase to lv55 when crafting to a unique, it's far too important
    an issue to gloss over with a single vague line in the patch notes.
    In times gone by the CM would have fully explained these things in a Twitch.
    When was the last Twitch....

Thumbs up for fixing the inventory tab bug though.

20. iNeXoRaBlE

After a while i went on king Heredur and i saw that he is not throwing the infinite balls any more, he just throws one like he did before r185. Every little detail affects our farm why don't they care about it? Can you ask them to give us ALL the details? They give it late and incomplete, we are not detectives you know :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.