Release 189 is online!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DerTester, Apr 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Impressive they patched it and not only they removed the wolf to make a spot in the description of the event but even they buffed the set itself... 20% IAS instead 15%.
    The set looks interesting (now it's even better than the combo Arakna lace + mortis ring) probably for a bulkier build.

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Really bad news for anyone that was hoping to get a level 55 Vargulf shied. That was that last lvl 50+ shield with a decent stand-alone block rate.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

3. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

thats prove bigpoint is at war with 1h long bows for rangers.....and they keep nerfing 1h long bows
    base damage 181-234 for lvl 55 ........while i got OLD lvl 50 1h base damage 171-317....i wish i can punch the developer in his face
    all characters can keep thier favourit old 2h and craft it with new unique but not rangers long 1h because developers hate rangers and want them to start from scratch with 2h bows......even dragan 1h long bow is not craftable and i bet if developers want to do it they will nerf its base damage

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Here is the answer to your question
    [​IMG]

As I was guessing earlier ... you can't upgrade them in the old way.

I was playing 2 days just to get one unique item :D :D
    I made ~50 - 60 kills ... for one unique item drop. Not to mention there are still no Draken Cores.

That is level 50 unique item you are looking at.
    Don't forget you can now get base damage on the quiver too.

5. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Has anyone see this?

that seems too much, no solution for the sapphires, karabosa event old items and they bring infernal mode 2.
    is all that we need.

6. bonjourvietnam

bonjourvietnam Someday Author

While almost players are struggling in Infernal I or even in Fatal level, greedy BP are introducing new difficulty level. I don't understand what's happening in their brain.
    This game is getting worse day by day because of their greed, stupid thinking.

bentmetal669 and osiris like this.
  7. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

okok Infernal II? so it means i am wasting my time farming for tier IV uniques? So it means i will waste my time farming for tier V uniques and so on. So i am wasting my time if after only two months they put another tier. So i am wasting my time playing DSO.

8. malasuerte1

malasuerte1 Forum Apprentice

Awesome! All we need now is infernal XIV and XX level items! Great direction, BP, really amazing!

9. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

we all know they will only go to Infernal IX since Dante made it clear(long long ago) there are but 9 Levels of Inferno.
    anything else would be unrealistic and absurd :eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

10. Gevilson

Gevilson Active Author

Kills Infernal II boss... gets 409x blue ess... Still nothing done about that?

[​IMG]

11. .maes.

.maes. Someday Author

I hope whoever makes decisions on what to develop (business or dev themselves) reads the feedback we provide.
    I will describe how an average player feels right now.
    Player: Hey look, I spent a year collecting gear and gold to craft the best possible lvl 50 gear.
    BP: release lvl 55.
    Player: Oh, my year-worth of work just became obsolete. Ok, I spent 2 months farming up frags and cores to transfer into Tier 3-4 uniques.
    BP: release Tier 5.

Can we not receive content/events/mini-games WITHOUT having our work reduced in value..?

From one point of view, we would be grateful if devs don't introduce any expansions/cap increases/difficulty increases.
    I can see people going: this game is too difficult and resource-demanding. I quit.
    I don't see people go : this game is too easy. I quit.

12. malasuerte1

They read, but they don`t care. If you read all the bad feedback about the new new moon event, you will understand that they really don`t care about the feedback, given by the players.

13. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Untill there are a lot of players who spend andermants for amphora keys (to use in that event), who complete the event progress bar each time New Moon is active, even gods could say that that event is pathetic, but BP won't change it.
    That's the same with christmas challenges...

14. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

In reply to above If the game was too easy I would quit. Play for the fun but also the challenge and new content.

15. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

New content is not bad, but there's no need to bring "the flood" with it every time, and also forget Noe's Ark for the players.
    We are all for new content, it's the way it's being brought upon us that's as pleasant as bugspray in your eyes.

Szmaciak and Gevilson like this.
  16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

There is no joy left in this dead game anymore

[​IMG]

5x Khalys and 10K spawned monsters.
    If you think Full Moon is better ... wait until you see it. You will have to farm entire month just to make one run in the new difficulty. Where you will be dead as soon as you enter ... and you will get nothing in return.
    The drop of essences and andermant is the same as in fatal.

Their corporate greed has taken out their brains. They managed to destroy every positive thing in the game ... just because they need to satisfy Youkozuna and Tencent (both proven crook companies).
    They think they will get a piece of the Asian market ... ahahaha fools they will get nothing there but will loose the western market as well.

[​IMG]

alchimista, Zed, bloodyneo and 5 others like this.
  17. malasuerte1

No joy... well said!

18. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Very well said.It is stupid whats happening right now.We have wasted tons of resources and time to farm for tier 4 items and few months after we started pretty much from 0 due to lvl 55 , we have to start from almost 0 yet again? Then in a few months we will have to start yet again from scrap and farm for tier 6 when infernal 3 comes...then repeat the process again every few months untill infernal 8-9 is released and when we finally get the last tier of uniques , boom...lvl 60 comes lol.

This game is likely to die in the near future.Lets face it, no one cares for the game anymore, we can see that with every patch thats released.

19. kavekanis

kavekanis Forum Apprentice

It will be fantastic for dwarves and warriors to go with items level 5 and later 6-7-8-9

Wizards and archers 90% will have to settle for items level 2 or 3 max (they will still be more useless) I propose that a protected area reserve map be created for those classes where they can be quietly extinguished while doing the daily missions as maximum excitement in the game

THXS BP: a dwarf. once I was a magician but I do not remember :)

20. rcch

rcch Advanced

For sake of fun ... could some calculator minded people calculate what would be the needed critical hit rate to have 80% crit hit chance on infernal level 7 for example :).

On 1st infernal drop was like 11% and 2nd it is like 6% so if that 6% continues to be the trend.

To to me it seems that it is impossible to keep up...not with the pace the gear is growing the enhancements so why bother playing anymore(unless you are dwarf)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.