Feedback Release 205

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Jan 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding Release 205.

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

3. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

why they skipped 203 and 204?

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

The release numbers in recent history have almost been more time related than just sequential numbers.

This isn't the first time it's happened either. For example, R180/R181 were combined into one release. There was also no R184, R131, or R127.

Each of these was accompanied by longer than average times between releases. For example R179 was announced 5DEC16 and R180/R181 was announced 10JAN17. Like this upcoming release, it too spanned a holiday block. On the other hand, R185 was a huge release since it was the the content/level expansion.

To quote something my parents sad when I was a kid "A difference that makes no difference is not a difference at all."

5. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

Ayy,looks like we need to buy key's in shop in future if we getting bored with neverending keyfarming,i can tell you guy's,am frustrated now. :)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  6. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

The resource bar is so "ew" i can't describe it better, that round thing that says the lvls couldn't be more flat( considering the rest is flat)? It annoys me so much that i need to close the party window. I would appreciate more a health bar with numbers right now than my teamates resource points. Why is it so hard to see that this thing is needed?

7. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

No materi fragmens from monster only from minibosses at end of maps and from boss. Is it bug?

DocWhisky likes this.
  8. iNeXoRaBlE

Haven't noticed a single MF at my run at my next run i will see and inform here. I also noticed that the pet respawns after pvp (i think).

9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I like this "feature" ... I will call it "Remote Farming".
    You can farm any other map but you get drops from a quest located in another map.
    That probably means players can do regular farm in Lor'Tac and get items from quest located in a map in Qaizah region.
    How do I come to this conclusion? Easy ... 2 of 3 quests mentioned above are not even related to FBI ... which probably means enlarging FBI and adding more monsters in it ... will help you get better quest item drop while farming another map.
    Finally, players can get more cloak fragment drops from Cloak of Power quest ... while farming Sharr Kharab.
    No more frustration. :D
    Resource points bar is much more helpful than any other indicator in the game. It has been removed in the past ... and players were asking the devs to bring it back ever since.

[​IMG]

10. iNeXoRaBlE

Well i dont like where the number is at the past version, i hate that general bar, i would like to have a number for my Hp/Rage it is way more helpful for me.

Edit:
    See how ugly it is compared to the old one
    [​IMG]

11. Kingpin003

Kingpin003 Someday Author

"Status effects
    There was an issue with disappearing buffs (e.g. increased drop of Materi Fragments) and effects (e.g. costumes and/or pets) after changing a map. This has been fixed now."
    No, it has not.

12. iNeXoRaBlE

what is that thing? Me and my friends have this problem...
    [​IMG]

Shansurri likes this.
  13. kraken

kraken Forum Apprentice

No materi, fatal, infernal except for bosses like miller, heredur etc. Also, no ander on infernal, got some drops on fatal; I was excited at first but then seems less than before this patch. Nice to see moderators are also playing this game and noticing these bugs. Also, special thanks to all who are bragging on youtube with their awesome testing on TS.

14. Slipknot3232

Slipknot3232 Forum Apprentice

So should I sell my magic glasses? Is materi buff useless grinding thru zone. Have not seen a single MF drop except from bosses. Hot fix please.

15. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

You should give more details about this. Now that it happened to me as well i noticed it clearly. I was in the m2 of q4 and once i entered the boss room, a message pop up like the one we get once we have cleared m1 q3 for example: you have killed x amount of monsters and you get x number of points. So, when we killed the boss ,me not all the members of the party got only the boss points and not the full run points. serious bug along with the dissapearing of materis from monsters except ''bosses''

16. Lazycrazy

Lazycrazy Forum Apprentice

Hi all. OK, what is with items and andermants drop on Infernal 2 diff.!?
    I'm played in team and solo, nothing to collect.
    Hope will be hotfix soon.

17. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

I dont know where this comes from. The materi issue is clear. No materis except from the bosses, but anders? i get anders just fine and items too. Also, its not the first time i hear something like this: less ander after a new rel,and everytime i hear this im fine. i wonder.....

18. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

I would have liked to see the essence that everyone from party is using instead of resources.That wouldve been really
    helpfull, while the resource indicators only tell u if the party member is afk or attacking, which u can see from the minimap already xD.

The system rewards you with the points for the PW run as soon as u enter the boss map and not after the boss is killed.This way you dont receive the time points .

Shansurri likes this.
  19. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

Yes, under investigation. Hotfix will be released soon.

Known issue. There is a crash related with leaderboards and that issue may be related. More information will be available as soon as possible.

Cheers.

Shansurri and DocWhisky like this.
  20. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Perfomance problems (FPS running between 30-60) remains, but not as bad as it was before. I might send a detailed video about the issue.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.