Feedback Release 206

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Feb 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding Release 206.

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

The community has been asking about this feature for a quite some time?? Really???
    Probably that is the reason the same community is having general negative opinion on the aforementioned "feature" ... are you sure you haven't been collecting feedback from the long time dead Asian servers or some other games?

3. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

I agree with trakilaki here.Maybe it was 1 person or 2 who asked for something this silly and boom BP made it happen.What about those who asked for essence bag or increased stacks for essence, adding cores and other stuff in the resource bag and most important what about those who keep asking for a better balance and some PvP tweaks?How come BP failed to see these requests which are pretty much scattered all over the forums and on their fb page in most of them comments?

Imo these effects were not needed at all.They are useless and only good for making your game lag even more.The dev team most likely spent 1-2 months if not more over such a silly thing instead of working on the things that are far more important ingame, like the balance and pvp, the same balance and pvp that they have promised to re-work in the early 2018.

4. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

We do not want other visual effects. We want stable game without bugs.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I have been playing on TS every day since R206 ... and i have not been able to see any "Equipment effect remover".
    I did check again today (still looking for the item while speaking) ... I still can't find such item in the game.

Morinphen likes this.
  6. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Those effects are waste of your dev time. It does not improve our gaming experience, I will disable it all right away. Your product management or, whoever is managing the backlog, is clearly having issues with priorities. This feature is completely useless. Even if you have used some basic ProdMgmt prioritization technique like win/loss analysis, this feature has 0 points in win, and 0 points in loss. We are not going to appreciate it. And we wouldn't miss it if it wast implemented.

Instead, there are hundreds of features that are going to make the game better. To list a few not necessarily in order:
    1. PvP and PvE Balance
    2. Mortis rewards
    3. Gem crafting XD improvement
    4. T0 items reapproach.
    5. Updates to HUD to make less of those things that block the screen.
    6. Essence stacking.
    Etc. There many more things people really have asked about.

Cheers.

7. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

A patch for just this feature is disappointing, in hope we get more juicy patches in the coming months

this could be implemented in a minor patch developed in a few days

What about mortis set?Or the other requested features?

Morinphen likes this.
  8. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Of course it's desired by community of DSO! You know that the community of DSO are 4 persons sitting in the office
    making calls for "desired features of community" and they reallu wanted it !. Thank you for nothing. At least I have option to turn it off and off it will be. Because for some reason the coding of the game is from stone age. I mean I can't run this game in 60FPS with GTX 1080Ti (in 4k). But some other titles like EDIT runs ultra very nicely and surprise surprise, they also looks graphically much more nicer.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 13, 2018
    MikeyMetro, semen470 and Morinphen like this.
  9. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

They should just rush in all the small cosmetic stuff they want already, so it's over with and then move on to actual releases, please...

Eridiani likes this.
  10. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Can't say I'm pleased with the drop nerfs. I have been farming t6 keens in an attempt to create a quick and dirty tank build before the end of the dragan event.

11. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

But it favoured the players, they, after a few months, great reaction times, became aware of it and come to fix it, we can't allow a game that rewards satisfying loot

It's another kick EDIT to the players, it made sense to have uniques with low drop rates when their stats were fixed, now not only they'll be rare, but then they'll most probably have trashy stats

Last edited by moderator: Feb 14, 2018
    Μorfeas likes this.
  12. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

It's like some bad commercials " Look ladies the Shake Weight is the exercise tool you all have been asking".
    I mean the cosmetics are a nice touch but not the thing we need right now, i bet tomorrow all the Heredur would be crashing i am sure of it.
    Why do we even comment here? They don't even give a copper about our feedback, I would agree with seb here.
    Why do they waste their developing time, when there are things more important.
    Just give us more items to fill our lockers, do you know cores, essences, event essences are a disaster for our farming? we dont have anymore FREAKIN SPACE for junk "dear" developers
    And those junk are in the place of Clovers and inf passages in DQ? Please spare me guys...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  13. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

Since the community has never ever asked for weapon effects, I wonder what you are referring to when talking about changes whished by community? I guess it must be the droprate decrease of unique items then, right? I'd even believe that rather than your bold lie about visual efffects...

14. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

We asked what? o_O I think that first of all there should be respect in this world. No one can feel himself autorized to make fun of people even if you lie behind a monitor and do not know each other. This is obviously a joke but it is not funny. Do what you want or what you have to do but please have respect of us. No one asked for it. I think that you devs owe the community an excuse, if you are civil people. Respect above everything!

15. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Lol look at all this negative feedback xD.You can tell by looking at whats happening here that this feature was never asked for and that the community is against it. There might be few who like it but lets be fair here..the game is laggy as hell from time to time and this feature will definitely make it worse and not better.I say you stop adding visual content until you fixed the lag problem..that should take few decades knowing how fast BP works.Then when this game will have 0 lag we can discuss about visual improvements.

Lets hope that the next patch will be about what community really asked for...which is increased stacks for essence (essence bag), adding cores and other stuff in the resouce bug, some ways to aquire augument cores easier and lets not forget about the PvP and PvE balance.Can the Dev team really make this happen before the end of times please?

16. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

Another release with not reason!!only to bring new bugs and make the game more laggy!!
    We asked many times things that we really need!but noones listen!why you have this forums if you dont care about our opinios!!

We said a lot of times that we need bigger amount of drops for cores inf3 x15 inf2 x 12 inf1 x9 in 3-4 months you will bring new tier maybe inf4 will be also x8 cores we cant follow you guys!!
    Make the game more playable and funny so we can enjoy it!!

17. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Are DEV seriously listening at game community ?
    Totally agree with @trakilaki .

Is Visual effect so relevant as it is ? To be implemented before other primary features ?

EXPECIALLY WHILE you can disable others and your weapon effects:

Game settings
    In the game settings, you can also define whether only your equipment effects are displayed or also those of your group members or the effects of all players.
    [​IMG]

Why do not add "costumes" and " effect aura" toggle on/off options ?

Is R206 worth of it ?

ah oh! yeah!

do not forget that :

2. Drop chance changes

The drop chance for the following items have been lowered a bit, as they were considered too high:

PLEASE REMOVE TEARS FROM DAILY QUESTS

EDIT :

Today I got 3 tears for 9th quests = I will easly skip pvp as well XD

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  18. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

Drop chance changes?? Your goal should be to make players happy and not disappointed, the drop rate is low, lowest than ewer, so i really dont know what kind of busines politic is that? :)

Morinphen likes this.
  19. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Greetings Heroes,

Following message from the Dev Team is in regards to your negative feedback about Equipment Effects:

" Of course the Designers are still working on one of the most important aspect of the game CLASS/SKILL REBALANCING but why should other departments like e.g. the Art Department idle around during this timeframe? Why not working on a long-wished for community feature like the Equipment Effect (yes, it is some time ago now but it was on YOUR wishlist)? Same with Bot-tracking, our tech department never stopped working on it and there will be something happening very, very soon. And PvP? Of course we all are aware that it needs lots of bug fixes, changes, improvements etc. But we decided to tackle this topic AFTER the class rebalancing happened because…you know….it just makes sense! "

Cheers,
    DSO EN Moderation Team

20. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

The drop rate on crappy unique items was considered "too high"? Too high by whom? Granted I melted them all and thought to myself, wow, BP has finally given me a small, very small bone to offset the ridiculously high number of GoP to raise my equipment level, but I loved seeing that bright yellow flash when one dropped. When you say lowered, do you mean reduced back to the mostly non- existent rate of a few months ago? Probably. Maybe you will compensate us by upping the white item drops, or making coppers more prevalent? Rumor has it you received feedback claiming we need more white items.

As for the weapon animations, cool. But to make a big deal out of them, and make them yet another thing players have to pay for (Maybe not directly but in the end, its all pay to play all the time) what is the incentive? Is my weapon going to BE better or will it just look better?

Ultimately I think this release is a massive fail for the community and a win for BP.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.