Feedback Release 210

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Jun 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heror

heror Forum Baron

Well ok ue your op sets adn will still beat you. I have beaten the most Grand marchals in my server and most of the spamming q7 and q8 sets. Using broken things doesnt always mean you are op

If you dont understand what im saying about EA dont write. I was specificall talking to @User330K so stop spamming the threads with false information and puting words into other people s mouths

2. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

We should talk about pve only since r209 and 210 are about pve. Pvp is supposed to be 'balanced' in the future.
    But anyway, about your point that everyone uses 2h builds in pvp, yes, that's correct. The reason may be that with 1h build with blocking you don't get killed with 1 hit but 2 hits and you have no chance to kill. Only for DKs it makes sense to use shields.

3. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

You say that with shield the players die in 2 hits and with 2h build they die in 1 hit? Is this supposed to be a joke? That happens only if you are playing vs marshals and above and you are some noob with noob gear. Then yes, shield wont matter. But cube set rangers,mages,dwarves +dragan +2/3 or 3/3 spider set, dont die from 2 hits if they have identical gear and gems, only if they get armor break that is possible. As for that the shield makes sense only for dks, well i think you are like 1/1000 that say that, especially after r209 that made 1h builds in arena the best by far. Really now one after another your posts say the most ridiculus stuff

4. bigfoot_pi

bigfoot_pi Someday Author

bug in regular hailstone-checkerboard graphic glitch:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.