Release 214 Q/A

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by elitecrew1031, Dec 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

just a quick ask where is infernal 4 ?

2. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

can we sell the gem refiners?

3. sivonjica

sivonjica Forum Apprentice

All my cores, even ones that will still be used like hardly colected Draken cores, are GONE. Not in inventory, not in locker. I do not think that should happen.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Just open the crafting bag ... it is a new bag where all crafting ingredients are being kept.

5. sivonjica

sivonjica Forum Apprentice

Thank you traki, I've found them, all accounted for. Such a relief.

6. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

I have 4 items that should have the discontinued text.

Jullov Sleep potion for Shangrila's at nite, an addition to the Essence event
    [​IMG]

and quest items from the defense quest
    [​IMG]

So what now ?

7. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

still i can't find inf 4 any idea ? :D

8. GoddessofWar1000

GoddessofWar1000 Someday Author

okay, plse tell me where to find recipe books for everything

9. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Ask questions related to Release 214, in this thread.

Cheers.

10. arnop

arnop Forum Greenhorn

How do i use Rune or Jewel of enhancement??? i tried out everything and i have all recipes

11. lukynex

lukynex Forum Greenhorn

Where is inf4 and why i cant use rune of enhancement?

12. trakilaki

Right click on it and then left click on the gems ... they are working like refiners.

13. bassevents94

bassevents94 Someday Author

after download new client i have error fail to laughed client, after 3 times downloading again still the same

14. deliburan78

deliburan78 Advanced

I have this one rune http://prntscr.com/ltlocz , from first or second saphire->>rune conversion( I dont remember corectly) Why EDIT rune isn`t converted?
    --------------------- Info for rune & gem crafting : Go to Kingshill , open map and look green (?) Complete all quests- From disaster to master .

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  15. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

The Mystic Cubes still sell for the old prices. In the patch notes it has stated higher prices and prices depending on Tier of the cube, but this seems to be not the case.

16. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

i was allowed to craft only lesser runes of celerity ,how do i craft rune of celerity? were do i take thre recipe?

17. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

9% Rune of Celerity issue has been reported, it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Cheers.

Năuca and IKILLGIANTS like this.
  18. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

I also want to know that... i am stucked with some mission to collect 60 bones, so, i have to do that mission over and over again and open chest?

19. trakilaki

I would like to answer ... but you don't need old players :D
    Blues removal caused me amnesia anyway ... the question is answered you only need to search for it :D

20. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

i found the recipe,you are not Messiah :) keep your tips and tricks ...and for others check the workbench,crafts who need a recipe have a padlock on them,if you click on them you will find all instructions to unlock it

Năuca likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.