Feedback Release 215

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Feb 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

Adrenalin-Body Control? :oops:

2. Bubble

Bubble Someday Author

I would give the developers 1000 cubes. With all its inventory open but complete of items, unique, essences, extraordinary and legendary items with good spells to combine and ONLY a free sheet. Only then do you see the urgency of the method of identification and sale of items.

3. მɀõც.¸¸.·´*

მɀõც.¸¸.·´* Forum Apprentice

l dont like the new desing of items . It is confusing . Some uniques have the same orange background desing than legs. Many players are going to melt some uniques when they think they are legs.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You and your broken reasoning again?
    Body Control is a talent not a skill ... it is a talent that is affecting the Adrenaline skill.
    He was referring to mind control as a skill which can reduce other skills cooldown ... rangers don't have that kind of skill. They only have Wisdom talent for 2H weapons (like any other class has) reducing cooldown by killing monsters ... which is not working in PvP of course.

As for MC ... looks like trakilaki has won another long lasting war :)
    Known issue already mentioned in the patchnotes.

Hetsunien likes this.
  5. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Well...it´s quite interesting to remove a feature that is in game for a long period of time so players got used to it and then remove it like our favorite DEV team just did. Mages are most underpowered characters in-game and i think im not the only one who´s thinking that way. So traki you genious master of all worlds tell me how to get a good mage with almost 0% drop rate of bloodrune 2H and useless Q7 xD. Yea Q4 is still valid but i don´t have another 4months to change my whole build just because of DEVs removing smth what they rather should remove long ago when it was actually legit or not remove it at all

Pvp is different anyway and i don´t complain about DKs avaliability to get almost double crit than me .So don´t act like MC is affecting pvp than much nowadays as well.

6. trakilaki

I will answer your question when you will answer mine :
    How should I play with 0 available reliable 1H weapon/set for rangers ... and I am already playing that way for more than 2 years. In same time stealing my Royal Blues and runes ... so I can't even fill out all the offensive rune slots?

The very moment you answer the question a Holy Light shall strike you from heavens and enlighten your holy gaming path.

westernranger and MikeyMetro like this.
  7. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Reliable ? This game isn´t reliable what you expect and don´t try to play a lil powerless victim you got BB & cube bow lol

8. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

getting used to bugs don't turn them into features but
    they should have announced that mind control was bugged
    so people know they are relying on a bug that can be fixed at any time

9. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

That´s tru though but it doesn´t cahnge anything about another nerf of the weakest class in the game. I wouldn´t complain if making another 40k char didn´t take year of active playing with premium.

10. trakilaki

As you have been exposed as an unreliable for conversation ... it is a pointless to reply any further.
    (standing ovations for the knowledge) ... (whatever BB means)

11. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Well, devs did a great hard work fixing mage astral phenomenom, i was very mad before because this ability didnt worked exactly as described, but now i am really happy that finally this ability works exactly as described.

Still, dvs forgot a little detail in order to describe corectly mage class abilities, to put on each mage a huge banner with this specification:

"WORST CLASS IN GAME BY FAR, but do not worrry,each skill is working exactly as described"

thanks bp.

12. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Was mind control for boss monsters also a bug?I knew that mind control on players was a bug, from you
    well, if they actually manage to put q10, you might finally see a unique quiver for you
    You'll have to wait 4 months, you know, putting a quest is VERY hard work, very HARD
    Except they are now masking nerfs as bug fixes and they change their minds on many features, like they changed their minds on the goblins in arachna secret lair, after confirming it was all fine and dandy( the fact that it benefitted players was totally just a coincidence,suuuure)

I'm not referring to mind control of course

But who knows now? They could be deciding on the spot that a feature is a bug and "fix" it

13. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Descriptions says :Makes an enemy fight for you. that doesn´s say anywhere if im not totally blind so the buff cannot work on bosses. Cheers!

14. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Since minions die with the boss, I'm guessing that ASAR is not considered a boss as those annoying dust swirls run for quite a while after he is killed.

If they are going to remain, can they at least be set to not block the exit?

[​IMG]

15. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

Broken reasoning?

[content removed]

Mages dont have skill reduction skill either, just with 5pt tallent.
    But why you even argue with that? Isnt Tallents are part of the skilltree?
    I pretty sure they are ,than why you calling me out with "it is a talent that is affecting the Adrenaline skill" EDIT ?
    EDIT
    Then if somebody say that my Steam Conductor is a healing skill, than i can say its not ,cause you need tallent for it.. Argueing about this is soo dumb..
    But i gotta admit you doing a great job twisting things.
    Just saying..
    But hey i listen to you and i put it that way.. MC does not reduce skill cooldown cause you need a tallent for it. Just to make you satisfied.
    with that said:

Last edited by moderator: Feb 14, 2019
  16. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

Until very recently the dwarfs could regenerate hp to him and his group without the need to place the skill points, both PvE and PvP.
    I did not see you reporting the bug to be solved.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 14, 2019
    westernranger likes this.
  17. heror

heror Forum Baron

What does your sentence even have to do with his statement ?????????

Gosh the comment section is burning with stupidity since 2 days

Since i just realised that mind control is dead @trakilaki i dont know if you are against or with it but i dont care if it doesnt work on pvp but mind controll has always worked on bosses SINCE LV 45 basically when it was introduced , so you tell me we have been playing for 5 yeas with a "bug" and is now removed on when its "conventional"
    The whole idea of the skill was use it if the mobs can be controlled you controll it if not ok but you still get the mark put above you opponent . Its pretty much like the rangers marking if you mark them they are slowed only if they are not immune , so why is MC now a bug ???? If it was indeed a bug it couldnt have lasted for 5 years as many bugs from that age have been fixed since years ago.Gosh so every mage gets a nerf ? i cant use 2 teleports? you cant reduce skill cooldown ? you cant use the mage as a class that it was supposed to be with a lot of comboes ..... haah hno we have to be like dwarfs turret 1 turret 2 right click , or like rangers net EA EA EA.
    Sorry to say it but when you have 1 class with diverse moveset you dont remove 50% of its arsenal just because its conventiona NOW of all times. Instead of changing the skill description or smt simmilar , no lets remove it.

On the theme of bugs why the skill dragon rage on DK slow bosses , why does piercing arrow on ranger slow bosses ? this is and will forever be a BUG but since its not conventiona why bother removing them

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  18. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

And here is an angry mage.
    The biggest problem here is that the devs do not want to differentiate PvP from PvE, or do not know how to do it.
    Surely what has made them make this decision has been to see the advantage that this supposed for the mages in the PvP battles, and when they decide to do something about it, they affect the PvE as collateral damage.
    It seems like they do not want to create differences in existing abilities depending on whether they are used for PvP or PvE
    This is from PvP Roadmap:
    They could take advantage of this to do a complete review of the skills and touch up some aspects to balance the battles.
    This way MC could work in bosses, EA could explode when hitting walls or obstacles while farming and we could have a free of absurd life regenerations PvP.

19. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Yes, they fixed a bug same old as game is, and in same time created more imbalance in classes, so before fixing this bug they should think to balance somehow this imbalance.

But not, better just do a small good thing by fixing bug and a great unfair thing weakening mage class more than it was already.

In the last years, watching this game it seems like i watching movie Dumb and Dumber again and again and again....

They do dumb things, like this one, and after they screw it, they make dumb plans/promisses, we will balance pve, we will balance pvp, we will introduce new class, we will introduce guild war, and so on and so far.

And years are just passing by showing how much they really did.

https://imgur.com/a/QIpCQkc

[​IMG]

20. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

You are soo woke dude.
    We talk about Skills with tallents, not Group effects.
    But i can tell you, every class has 1 Group skill thats triggers even when being alone without actually puting point to the Group "skill".
    Just one example: Rangers Deadly blow (GE).

It got reported many time, i didnt reported it since when R209 was discussed you know well if you checked the histroy of the game then you could have found this comment there which was about the group effects, and why they work even in solo with base stats.

But i couldnt care less if dwarfs Group healing would be removed from solo plays, do it.. i bet you i can live without it trust me.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.