Feedback Release 215

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Feb 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

No, CD runes work correctly, there is no problem with them. The problem is that Synchronicity talent of Singularity skill does not work for Teleport skill under certain circumstances (when the CD of Teleport skill is shortened /by CD runes/ under certain threshold).

ΣMiwel and heror like this.
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Ok, so I made some deep thinking about it... and came to an interesting conclusion.

Think about mind control.
    "after successful mind controlling"...
    Wait...
    Or...
    Are bosses really immune to mind control?
    If you add the 2p. talent, the "frozen heart" effect is clearly applied.
    So bosses are immune to the part of mind control that places them under control, and not to the other part.
    Now think about Ground Breaker of DK. Or Net of the Ranger. Or Rocket of the Dwarf.
    Each of these has an effect - stun (+armor break in case of rocket) - that bosses are immune to, and an effect that they are not: damage (+burning with q7 set in case of Ground Breaker and Net).
    Then... the buff should not trigger because bosses are immune to the skill... right?

Make the q7 buff only trigger when boss is not immune to the skill effect!!!

Same happens with fireball.
    Ok. Ok. Let's start fixing the bugs. The thing I have described above... is one.
    Then, the singularity, which should work on all skills, but it doesn't! It works only on some of the skills. Fix it and we're all clear.
    Or are they going to only fix the bugs that benefit players?

3. heror

heror Forum Baron

Insert "thank you " gif here, i have been thinking how to write this exact same thing

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

5. FierceHunter.

FierceHunter. Someday Author

The truth for this team of DSO is that they suck, thats the ugly way to describe it. The old team that was managing the game years ago was the best ! These years i have been playing the most interesting events ever i have been waiting the next event to start with excitement i have been playing all day long because it was the best expirience. Now we have few boring events every month, everybody are playing because we need those resources.
    Bp should think about making good events, or just bring back the old amazing events the old players were playing, because yours now - guys they just suck.

1vanka and DamarèRo like this.
  6. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

Then let's fix fireball aswell.
    @MikeyMetro Maybe I'm wrong but in this text devs are talking about the PvP tree where you now can place points on healing when killing, more damage to players, less damage received from players, etc.
    They are not going to change the abilities of each class, but the talents of the current PvP tab.
    Nothing to do with creating another tab to allow a level 1 to customize the skills when he enters pvp with his new 55 points, and nothing to do with MC.
    Milestone 02 PVP Tree Update is different from PvP Skill bar & Skill talent set

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  7. heror

heror Forum Baron

still gonna be trash we all know it

8. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Only took them 7 months to "Fix" their last "Fix" of something that wasn't broken to begin with.

Looks like they went with option 2 "Fix the tic rate to once a second instead of twice a second and edit the description to say that the skill hits once a second for noobs' sake." but without the change to the description with the tic rate.

I'm glad to see the Solstice Crystal is back is back in the Crafting bench after their obvious blunder back in December. That's another 3% HP and 0.075% HP regen.

Regarding most of the changes, They are changes no one wanted, asked for, or appreciate. It also highlights that the developers need to do a significantly better job on QA/QC the first time around so that they don't declare things to be "Bugs" months or years after they've been accepted features. Sure, things like the Goblin maps, or the drops from the Andermagic spawners were too good to be true, so I'm not surprised that they got labeled bugs, but the changes to SW's Mind Control, or the RA's DoT skills are unacceptable since it takes a key feature of those classes and renders them useless against bosses or in crucial moments. Like my quoted post above hints at, this latest release highlights the developer's incompetence at understanding their own game, their knowledge of how it is played, and what is important to the player base.

What few good elements there are in this release are heavily overshadowed by the overwhelmingly negative changes the team made in R215.

rcch likes this.
  9. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

the goblins still need to appear with much higher frequency

It'll take 10 years now at least to max out the runes, this is too much
    It's much than how it was prior to R214

Or they should give us more sources of clovers

Hell, having almost always the 15 clovers from the daily quest should help this a bit

_Baragain_ likes this.
  10. rcch

rcch Advanced

I agree with mr B. " since it takes a key feature of those classes and renders them useless against bosses or in crucial moments"... so much of that "class balancing" . Rangers and mages suck now as much as before their "class balancing" which actually failed to balance anything.

I think every Lair should have had same rate for goblins as poison lair had... Do devs themself do any kind of calculations how these changes affect and how much this for example lowers the will to play this game if getting anything useful proves to be impossible.

11. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

there's no need for that, they can guarantee or have much higher frequency for the appearence of clovers in the daily quest

You'll make 450 clovers per month only with the dailies

12. westernranger

westernranger Someday Author

Take it easy, thats thread for feedback about R215, not only for mages' feedback about MC. Answering like that looks more like you think you are special.
    And thing with icons is true.

Haha, then only 1 class will be still "dmg" on bosses -- dwarf with q8. Wanna return to "q_ inf_ need ONLY DWARVES 1/5"?
    As far as I remember, in q7 buff description is smth like "when you hit an enemy with {skill_name}", not "stun" or "deal dmg". So there is no bugs)0

I think that more clovers in daily will help only when PvP dailys will be separate from PvE dailys, 'cause seeing 2h-s or those who dont do anything in each random_team battle in annoying. Thats forcing you to make team or stop play PvP for those who just prefer random teams, or wanna play solo.

Bundin and rcch like this.
  13. rcch

rcch Advanced

so making 1 16% rune takes 3150 glovers, making 1 20% takes 9450... so that's 7 months and 21months respectively. If you would be new player. Making this slow progress would be good reason to go for another games where this is not so slow.

Personal opinion is that making 1 20% rune should take max 7 months. Making 10 max runes would still take almost 6 years :D(and these would be only speed runes).

Of course one gets smaller runes from few events to speed this up but still...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  14. menestrelul

menestrelul Someday Author

For a 16% rune you need 1050 clovers...and for the 20% rune you need 3150. You made the calculations with a lower rank, starting from the 6/4 rune.

15. User330K

User330K Junior Expert

Would someone be so kind and restart that damn Grimmag server to get rid of the 'All connection attemps failed' error?

Werent the servers technically updated this week?

16. Aexi

Aexi Forum Greenhorn

Yes. The color of the icons' background is now irritating me very much. In fact this does not allow to use the inventory more then few minutes without serious damage for my eyes. It is something terrible!!!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    1vanka likes this.
  17. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

its funny that you point that,i dont even remember how the old icons looked :p i didnt find the change irritating at all,its actually a warm pleasant color and to be honest i think its a small break from the inventory monotony...

nikatar likes this.
  18. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

And there is this crazy thing called "The moon events" which offer 1.33333 of the 350 clover rune a month, so in the 7 months that it would take to accumulate the clovers the hard way to craft a 20%, you'd also have gotten an additional 20% from events.

19. Syoss_55

Syoss_55 Forum Greenhorn

With this ''fix'' of Mind Control you really destroy mage class...

20. deliburan78

deliburan78 Advanced

Really?
    Why? We remember a bug with precise shot PS - from the begining too, this bug survive almost 5 years:cool: , bug with EA from the begining too - and the following nerf & nerf & nerf.
    We all remember very good the dwarfs - full in up with lots of bugs , from the begining tooo_O , BPs needed 3-4 years to do something about it.
    Belive

MaxDisappointed likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.