Feedback Release 220

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Jun 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

So... Heredur inf 1 took me longer today than Heredur inf 4 yesterday. Something feels wrong, very wrong.

Also, how are we supposed to get 1000 yarn if drop is almost 0 and I still haven't seen a cloak drop (don't know if they actually drop from normal monsters)

2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

the gig is up
    This piece of trash is supposed to make the game slower, not making it more difficult, to buy time for the pvp update
    They even managed to make it even more boring than before, which is an achievement
    At least it was fast before

Well, guess what, i'm gonna stop even trying to do bosses on inf 4, as it will be a waste of time and resources
    And you can't even farm red essences

3. deliburan78

deliburan78 Advanced

I'm surprised. Not nerf again for rangers , no more new buffs for spamers &@

4. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

In before they announce that the boss HP calculator is bugged. Hotfix inc.
    I wouldn't be surprised to be honest.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Cloaks are not dropping ... you can only craft them with yarns.
    Bosses are dropping x5 yarn every 3rd run in average ... farm any boss on Painful ;)

6. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

You make some good points. But you are wrong about top players, we got kuked also. Takes 4 times as long to do maps now. I ain't even gonna bother with boss's now. Just piddle around until the developers see their mistake and change it again.

7. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

So I logged in to see the changes.

First, I'm not seeing the "improved" dropped rate.

Second, I'm picking up quite a few regular yarn drops, but cannot find them in my collectors bag. Only the gold yarn shows up in the collectors bag.

Third, the bosses are simply not worth taking on. The pitiful reward for all the effort is keeping up with DSO standards, not that it surprises me.

I've been logging in 30 to 60 minutes per month, mostly hoping that new dev's had been hired and were going to make the game fun again, but you dev's have made even that little play time not worth the effort.

No one does a better job of driving players away, pat yourselves on the back for keeping up that tradition.

piteris2 and aBDuLHaMiTHaN like this.
  8. Latton

Latton Forum Greenhorn

Hi Rhysingstar,
    You can find your normal "Yarn" under Ingredient Bag>Raw Material. They put the gold "Yarn" under Ingredient Bag>Unique Material. I suppose this makes sense in that the gold yarn is unique but it is a horrible UIX choice and shows there isn't anyone looking at the user experience since everyone has to hunt around for this.
    Enjoy!

--- MERGED ---

It's a disaster. It's basically a 'cheese' on the Devs side to shift the difficulties 3 levels. .....looking for an anti-meta setup now that doesn't involve this ridiculous Parallel World mess. My Tier 6 Destructor Bow with 4 gold lines is far more efficient than my Q7 bow.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 4, 2019
  9. sargon234

in other words, they made higher difficulties worthless now

10. boy_crazy

boy_crazy Forum Greenhorn

bad bad bad update .. bad bad bad bad bad bad .....

cigarbennett likes this.
  11. Atsalakotos

Atsalakotos Someday Author

inf4 drop sometimes 10* yarn or 1 gold yarn

Ooooo iam so sorry new players, this company didnt give free loot in this Release ..Shame on you Bp... i supose in name of balance or for new wave of players you must suck more the old , that you thinking ?
    Or you say this game is p2p? pfffffff..what ever you need is in market when you farm them and not buy them. Goodluck
    For a good account this farm is also hard but not forbidden... SO my mates, if wanna go there just work. Exist Fatal , inf1 inf2 maybe can inf3

12. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

I have to say I was excited about the increased drop rates while also increasing difficulty. Very simple put: The increased difficulty is stupidly high and makes the game even MORE boring, while the drop rates... dubious at best.

Sentinels with a heal buff are impossible to deal with, and they are still immune to pretty much everything my mage tries to do (stun, taunt, armor break etc.) That's in contrast to what was promised this release - make bosses more vulnerable, and increase their power level.

The increased drop rate? Well it's raining with uniques, that's for sure. Killed Herald Fatal 10 times (takes AGES) and I got 3 uniques: 2 Dragonwing Scepters and 1 Roshan Belt. "Hooray! Just what I wanted..." (get the irony? I hope you do!)

Also that armor break you were advertising, I'm not seeing on the boss or feeling its effects. So to me it's inexistent/ What's worse I looked at the icons on Herald himself, and in the first and third part of the battle it shows the icon associated with "immunity to armor break". That's on the complete opposite of what you advertised in the release: he can be armor broken in the first and third portion of the battle, immune to the effect in the second portion only!!!!

Horrible "nerf", not exactly because of the increased difficulty (which DOES kill the fun for newer players anyway and makes some decent characters like my boyfriend's have to start from scratch now...), but because the game was already grindy, and this only makes matters WORSE (I am not farming Herald for Dragonwing Scepters god dammit).

Shansurri and sargon234 like this.
  13. megacarlos

megacarlos Junior Expert

I just found an unannounced change. You know that poison shot some strong monsters have? The poison area it leaves used to deal damage every 1 second, now it's every 0.5 seconds

14. sargon234

the new players aren't going to suck anything out of the old, they didn't do that in anyway

And nobody is asking for free loot, i get that low iq individuals can't attack arguments, but make an effort
    I don't even understand your logic
    Besides, considering that the loot is bad, especially on low difficulties, how are new players supposed to progress
    At least the trader offered someway of progress, despite being a bandaid
    now they haven't anything

They should offer steady and continuous progression, not make players hit a wall once they reach level 55 and have to craft things

Ah really? Where are people supposed to farm red essences or purple essences?Where are people supposed to farm drakens?You're arguing against reality, it's amazing

The farm isn't hard, it's pointless and resource and time consuming
    BP has actually made high difficulties pointless and useless, especially the bosses
    Inf 1 should be enough for farming and that's about it

At best you go to higher difficulties if you need to increase tiers and to get the t8 items needed, but then you can ignore them
    How intelligent from bp to make such a change
    Very big brain tactic
    They made the game even more boring, tedious and annoying, in the mistaken belief that slowing players will make them stick more to the game
    Well, they are driving even more players away

ΣMiwel likes this.
  15. Magau

Magau Forum Greenhorn

Thanks for messing up the game, Keep it up.

The game is even more annoying, tedious and annoying, in the mistaken belief that players' slowness will make them more in-game.
    Well, they're driving even more players away.
    if they return to normal, I'll play again

ΣMiwel and cigarbennett like this.
  16. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

My favorite part of the release is the part where DSO is able to convince some players that it is unfair to give an option for players to work hard to build up materi to buy equipment, while it is supposedly much more fair and 'earnerd' for players to wait for a lucky drop (which DSO controls completely).

Think about this-- DSO just completely adjusted the game so that rewards are based upon a luck ratio that DSO controls. And people actually think that's more fair than someone buying gear from a vendor IN a dungeon at the end of a quest with currency you can only get by running and working hard.

The events have been moving more in that direction too-- rewards relying more upon lucky drops than on progress. With that method, DSO then controls how many and how often such rewards/gear drop, taking the player out of the equation since we all know that someone will go in and get a gold line drop on their first run, while 100 other players will run over and over again and never get a drop.

This was building back when the Circus started up and many players were no longer getting pet parts-- I see we've moved to phase two now.

As a side note-- bosses are not harder, they are longer. There is a difference. Also, does anyone have any idea if any of the new cloaks are worth ANYTHING? or are we facing an imminent removal of our good cloaks so that DSO can force everyone to make inferior cloaks now?
    I was highly entertained by using 200 yarn to make a cheap cloak, then being forced by the quest to unravel that cloak, getting back a fraction of the yarn I had just put into making it. DSO math at its finest.

ΣMiwel and cigarbennett like this.
  17. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

I agree with the first part. Regarding the cloak quests their purpose is to teach you that you can use yarn to craft and you can turn garbage cloaks into materials again. The 190 yarn you lost on that is insignificant in the long process of making good cloaks.

ΣMiwel and Shansurri like this.
  18. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

Thanks. So what does a good end-game cloak look like? That's my question. I get it-- we'll be selling kidneys and farming yarn until our hair falls out. But in the end will the cloaks be decent, or is this just something to do mindlessly, like the creatress tears?

ΣMiwel, cigarbennett and Jhinstalock like this.
  19. alfrou

alfrou Forum Apprentice

Hey guys I couldnt agree more esprcially with Shansurri.
    Can you plz do me a favour and comment on the last post at "Lucky group of drops" section?

ΣMiwel likes this.
  20. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Well the game is now Boring as Hell. And I am not getting any better drops. At this rate, there is no reason to continue to play this game.

First, they killed PvP, and now they killed PvE as well.

I am leaning towards leaving the game. I will check news time to time to see if there is any change for the better. My play time has drastically reduced over the last couple of weeks, and now playing only less than an hour a day and not playing on some days and I feel like it is gradually dropping even further with this update and soon I am afraid I will stop playing for good.

1vanka, ΣMiwel, Magau and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.