Feedback Release 221

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Jul 31, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

Wow ok... sad news, i think developers will kill the game between the merchants and that.

Concerning the remake of anniversary event, i wait to see but the system of box which can be opened only at the end seems bad, as the linearity of this event, why are we forced to start by duria, northlands, ...

2. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

LOL! It's a bad intention then. Dude, going from a kill time of 3 mins to 12 mins at the same difficulty is ridiculous. Take that to the devs. Add to that that there's no more shop (a reward of sorts) and you get this EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Aug 22, 2019
    Alpaca and vegetadavid like this.
  3. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

So, after not playing pve leaderboards for a while due to some life circumstances, i finally did it this time around and i was happy to get the deluxe premium. But guess what... you guys (devs) have nerfed the hell out of the drop rate of cubes. Bosses drop the same amount as before but since PW bosses are so hard to kill, its not even worth trying. We can only go kill normal bosses but they need keys. So, except for the usual drop amount from the bosses, the drop rate from the mobs is not good.I have done both PW runs and dungeon runs outside of PWs and the drop rate of cubes is way way lower than it used to be. But ofc that was bound to happen. You decide to do one good thing for the community which it is the fact that u give premium through events or pve and pvp leaderboards but since u did that you decided to nerf the drop rate of the cubes just because we can get premium now without paying for it, even though to do that we have to farm 24/7 as well. You guys really know how to take away the fun from the player, dont you?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    Bundin likes this.
  4. Raichu007

Raichu007 Someday Author

How do I even use the new Jewels? I've got 4 Jewels of Furtherance and 2 Jewels of Coalescense, however they cannot go into any item

5. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

Use they as gems, not as runes.

6. Mamihlapinatapei

Mamihlapinatapei Someday Author

attack speed and health

I do not use drugs =) I play with all classes, but more often with a gnome and an archer. I counted boss reinforcements in all classes, but I noticed that very much with the dwarf. For all bosses, they strengthened, but for dwarves, they also reduced damage. It would be right to write this in a patchout. In the group, this is not noticeable.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  7. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

You see, I play all the classes too, I tested the dwarf - and it's the same as before the patch.

Now, I see no reason why would what you are describing happen. Special shot (the skill in your pictures) deals damage according to its description against training dummies. The only reason for that could be different element of damage combined with different damage reduction type... but it doesn't happen as far as I know. Both are physical and there is only one type of armor.

I looked again at your images and took this into account:
    You're using a chicken in the first screenshot, meaning your critical damage is higher, maybe even by as far as additional 40%.
    This is of course not enough to explain the whole difference, but, even assuming your equipment in screenshots was the same, I managed to come up with an explanation.

In release 210 they changed the view of "combat text". It means that numbers coming in the same time get combined.
    In the first screenshot, you have 3 turrets (two mechanical and one automated with glitched invisible shotline) active + possibly larger attack speed with which you're shooting yourself. This means there's a lot of hits coming constantly, so they're probably getting combined into larger numbers.
    In the second (new) screenshot, however, you're only shooting yourself, with possibly lower attack speed... so there's nothing to combine.
    If you recreate the exactly same environment, you will probably get a similar result to the first screenshot.

What you're doing can be compared to a scientist, checking the resistance of some species of fungi to a chemical agent.
    He prepares the growth medium, spreads or dispenses the fungi onto the medium, closes the dishes, and places the ready control trial in the cabinet. Then he prepares similarly the experimental trial with the agent, but he has no space in the cabinet... so he places the dishes on the table. There are windows in the lab, and the fungus can't grow with the amounts of sunlight it's subjected to... but the scientist concludes that the chemical agent he was testing is very effective against it.

8. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

So, in this patch you said that you fixed the unintentional buff on the hp of the bosses in the dungeons. Lets say it is back to how it was while not entirely true though. What about magotina and karabossa though? Like i and some other players had mentioned, those 2 bosses received those unintentional buffs too but it looks like they still have them. Needing 100 fairy wood to kill inf3 magotina with 63k dmg with blue and full crit dmg and crit chance? What is that?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  9. rcch

rcch Advanced

wasn’t it so that buffing event bosses was intended?

10. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @thouvou000 ,

Please, read carefully the Patch notes.

Additional bug fixes
    • The issue with higher enchantment values from scaling dungeon (non PW & non Event) bosses should be fixed.
    Only scaling dungeon bosses were overpowered. Event and parallel world maps are working as intended.
    Cheers.

11. DarkThor

DarkThor Forum Apprentice

Jewels were nice introduction.

I really really dislike the process of shiny gems to get dust, I have to farm twice, figuratively speaking to improve something, makes no sense.
    Concept receipt for polishing gems to retire some dust with ingredients but not losing gems would be average approach, because would imply again more grind. But at least I could continue improving my level of gems, so 2 things at same time.
    In the end prioritizing versus abdicating, and actual path is abdicating, in my eyes totally wrong approach.

I got 8 concentration jewels, should be possible transfer remanescent ( can only use 5) for other kind of jewels, cannot get myself to turn them to dust.

12. finas321

finas321 Forum Apprentice

whats up with the herald skin not dropping after using 2.2k keys of prowes? am i bugged or something.. have seen alot of players drop it in there first 50runs and am here sitting at 300+ runs , its either the drop rate is a total joke or some players are bugged not to drop it ever.. i even tried 30 tps to herald inf4 and no luck yet.

13. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Welcome in the party, i have spend 1k key for the skin at herald(200-250 runs) and got nothing, i still ask myself is there a bug or something i dont get it, what is the problem with this game? I ask some guildmates and a mage got two skin but in about 300-400 runs, you bp kill the fun with this joke!! I want to ask you @finas321 witch class you are maybe we rangers are buggy.

14. finas321

am a ranger too, but a friend of mine is a ranger and he got the cloak at pw herald.
    i dont think its a class issue but probably the drop rate is so low to the point some people might not drop it ever
    brings back memories from level 45 when predator was the most valueable bow in game and some people dropped it in there first 20runs and some others (like me )never dropped it untill u could buy it from vendor at q5.

DamarèRo likes this.
  15. BitMaster

BitMaster Someday Author

I have also noticed that item drop rates are really weird for many things. For example I did 300+ Balor runs in various difficulties for couple of days to get the panther mount and no mount dropped. On the other hand I got countless unique items of the set for that region and other common ones. I think that devs should look into this because it could be a bug of some sort. If not then maybe they should look in their heads for bugs(just joking :)).

If it is so, could it be that they are using the same random number generator instance for all players on the same server?
    Meaning, if for example a drop rate of the unique item is 1% than for 4 players doing [10,25,30,35] runs it could randomly drop to the first one. Than in the next 100(distributed like previous) it drops to the second player. In all these runs first player got it in 10 runs and last one did not get it in 70.
    This would mean that drop rates are calculated on an overall number of runs where it drops once in 100 (example from before) runs and some players can get it multiple times (since its random) and some will not get it in who know how many runs. So if they are using a system/server based generator that would be really bad and I think that a player based random generator would be much more fairer because it would be guaranteed drop with the percent they set.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  16. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Idk where to post for sure, i think here is ok becose we still are in R221, so i see on announcements come in september this in the end of the list;

''Before running the Kingshill Sewers Event there will be a silent mini event where rats can be killed in all scaling Dracanian dungeons(not PW dungeons, not Event dungeons) to farm Sewer Keys!''

Ok i understand will be no notice when this event start, its like a mini event with no bar of progress ofc for a short time, now comes my misunderstanding :

• what time does it start/hour?
    • how long will keep running?

I HOPE will not start only for 1-2 hours in 20 september before sewers event start, becose this is will be a BIG not honest at all, we all or almost all working at that time, please BP be fair with all yours players!! (i am sure this fast/'mini' will start with 1h before sewers and you BP will be hated more, and you maybe ask why and why lose your players..., HOPE i am wrong). Will be nice to begin on 19september in night when all can be home and can play, this will be nice and honest for all of us!!

17. finas321

i have no idea what number generator's they are using but i will agree on your suggestion

18. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

Does know anyone if dragon's Herald skin drop is bugged?... I killed him 203 times and get nothing... Not sure if wasting keys of defeat thnks

19. finas321

almost 3months since r221 and am yet to see the herald skin drop.. 3000+ inf1,2,3,4 combined and no drop
    they must do something about this drop rate because its not cute anymore.

JohnWick and Iselda like this.
  20. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

For all those hoping to get herald's skin or any other cloaks part ...

Here's a little story in pics called "From happiness to despair":

[​IMG]

After who knows how many kills on scaled version (luckily I farm Death Eater & Willing Eye more than hoping for that skin drop) and of course without success - I got Herald's skin on the pw version.(much less kills).

I was like "wohoo, finally" and immediately open the workbench and when I saw base stats .... I couldn't believe that you can get so bad - that is unique item, they had to prevent this with some minimum limits above 50% or smt like that.

At least, now I have the skin for customization :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.