Feedback Release 223

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Oct 9, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Dude :) seriously ...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

they said

2. Orolpan_GR

Orolpan_GR Forum Greenhorn

Why the hell transmog and even simple dying costs now andermant and not only gold?
    1 day before you could buy for 12.5 golds the all the dyes.
    I dont get the logic behind those changes, everytime they do something seemingly good, it turns out to be EDIT . Like im gonna waste andermant to buy stupid stuff like these.
    Is it gonna change and be availiable with gold too?
    If it stays with andermant, why dont we get a page in ingriedient bag only for dyes?
    I'm not gonna keep dyes in my inventory for this reason

Last edited by moderator: Oct 10, 2019
  3. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I must have missed that part xD

4. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

You said it! :D

The cost makes you not want to use the feature at all, or if you use it, you use it once and you're done, heheee

cigarbennett likes this.
  5. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I just checked xD
    I read like this:
    [​IMG]

So sargon shield it is then :D <- unless they changed that too :/

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

7. Парабум

Парабум Regular

I really liked the update, because of the ability to change the look as you see fit, but. While I was changing bows in search of what I liked, it turned out that they took money off me every time and I couldn’t put anything on at all. Could give a few coupons to people for a free change of skins. This is not visible in the character’s window; at least against the background of the game, you need to play with distance and different backgrounds. A good patch, but it personally brought me some negative emotions and emptied my pockets. Give a bonus code with coupons, this is an update, greedy!

8. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

I hope they reintroduce them from as a drop

Also, i noticed that many item skin aren't there: bone pauldrons, spellweaver wooden staff and destructor plated robes are missing and also their equivalents

9. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

The irony of it xD
    A friend of mine actually together with me asked for sargon shield to have resist :/
    Not every bloody shield there is xD
    But I can put some money on who proposed the resist in all shields.
    Only someone who would really gain from it or so they thought.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  10. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

Here we go new release new nerf for Dk, never a joy!

This is your policy as a matter of fact since January the results you see is all here? For pvp I don't care but for pve yes! what do you want to do to balance the damage done because of the nerf?

1vanka and wiedzmin like this.
  11. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

3 ideas regarding the new transmog:
    -When you open transmog window and all items are visible, sort them by sets doing separation for greater recognition and quick vision of all items
    -Add a search option so players can find the item quickly (this should be added for inventory and levander too)
    -When you have applied changes in the customization, this items should be saved as "free use", so if the player want to change the looks again, he can return at any time to past looks applied before for free (he already paid for it, he shouldnt be paying for the same), something as a tab inside transmog where all the applied versions are saved for a free and fast use of them.

If you don't care about PvP you should not talk about nerf, cause the crit of the shields is still there for PvE and in add you have 1 more deffensive line, this change is only affecting PvP.

aBDuLHaMiTHaN likes this.
  12. wiedzmin

wiedzmin Forum Greenhorn

Nerf tank ;( class RIP PVP

13. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

When i looked at this patch it looked like it would be a good patch, then i saw that i must use andermands for Transmog, then I was surpriced when I saw that I must use andermands to dye my equipment(Smith don't sells dyes anymore). Really BP how deep you will go?? How pathetic you will be ?!? Looks like i will not enter in Drakesang for another month, if you keep going like that i will not be the only person that will not enter in your game .

14. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

Well this revision took the fun right out of using dye, back to boring costumes. Long awaited customization is the words Teddybear used. Long awaited for who???? Nothing but an ander grab total waste of time. Waste of MB to down load thin client. Every one of these revisons these days are nothing but misleading and take the fun right out of the game. The developers do realize people play games to have fun. Total waste of time Why did the developers change the Ghost cloak??!! Been using that cloak near two years. If there was something wrong with the enchants they should have changed it two years ago and not wait till now. Changing it did nothing more then steal all the resources players put into it over the years. They just stole all the players time and effort, so discouraging the things the developers do.

Oh yea!!! You owe me a ton of Draken, soul, augment cores for all I put into that cloak. Again THANKS FOR NOTHING BP,, total bull

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    gbit likes this.
  15. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

What exactly did they do to Gwenfara's Cloak? I love my T8 one with 1 gold base line and good and decent other base lines. I've a picture of when I made it T8, so what changed?

16. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

My enchants in the cloak yesterday were 9% AS,, 60% plus armor OTI,, today they are 4.9% AS,, and 49% plus armor OTI. Total rip off, if enchants were wrong they should have changed them 2 years ago, instead of waiting till now.

gbit likes this.
  17. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

This. Please, do it, BP! Especially that we can't dye items from our inventory anymore... I don't understand why would we have to keep dyes in the inventory.

Interesting. I think you should contact the support if you have any old screenshots of the cloak... and if not, better contact the support too.

18. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

Useless update, as always. Of course the nebula and other errors are still there. The disappearing singularity hasn't been fixed. Maybe if we paid for each singularity it will finally work. :) Same for the error. Just add a button "pay to continue playing the game or we'll crash it."

Other than that, I'd love to pay 2k ander to dye my items black.. but not while I still have a bit of brain left. Who knows? Maybe more grinding on the next event will finally dumb everyone down to the point they'll all appreciate your marvelous, LONG AWAITED (LOOOOL!!!) updates.

Finally, the classic still applies:

19. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

Beautiful another useless thing for the DK!

Not that I'm going to polemicize the footprint I gave up, I leave the pvp to the 500 users who still want to play probably after this release will be even less!

1vanka likes this.
  20. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

Support??? You are funny, support is useless. It is part of the revision, they changed the cloak just like the DK shields. They just weren't honest about it and put it in the patch notes. Everyone I know on Tegan that uses the cloak got nerfed.

gbit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.