Release 224

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by stegon, Oct 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Thanks

2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

according to some calculations, q4/ q7/ bloodmage are roughly equal dps wise

Not dead, it will just be outclassed by q7 set and mages will be forced to use q7, they'll be cursed like the other classes and i resent that

i don't insult, i describe, and if the description of you is bad, that's your fault, not others'

Sorry, but your attempt to go for Galileo's gambit didn't work: you may think differently but you're also wrong and that's you were called out

What mages? not all mages did agree with that: in my opinion i didn't even take an issue with the fact that singularity did reduce cool down on all skills other than singularity, it was obvious to me why it was that
    You're also comparing apple to oranges, weapons are not skills and it also isn't a case like that with singularity
    Taking profit what? Bloodmage weapon isn't op, it is also exactly the same for the other classes
    But for other classes it is not good because q7 set is too op so that all other weapons are worthless
    Are they switching meta though? i am not convinced about using gwenfare weapon and off hand
    Besides, the problem is that the meta is either dominated by either 1h or 2h, both builds should be viable for end game players

3. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

well maybe they are not switching the meta and just making 1h more viable, example 2h is excluded from the 160% damage but not out of the 500% damage from mortis...

4. sargon234

Making 1h viable is more than welcome, infact it is needed
    I'm not a 1h expert, we'll have to see what the experts have to say about those jewels

Honestly considering how specialized they are, i'm not really convinced
    And what about those that use longbows?They're still out of luck

Mortis set isn't really that viable, it's better than nothing, but it's also a joke

5. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

Than make your calculations better as you are wrong. Mine should be correct.

6. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

A simple prove that mage is overpowered at the moment
    SW is the only class that is able to play with Dragan set + Morits set while having Bloodstaff + 9 seconds herald buff, meanwhile Rangers and Dwarfs are forced to break their dragan set in order to play with mortis set on top of that you dare to say why Bigpoint is nerfing mages ?
    I don't know 250% IDOTI for 9 seconds seems not broken at all. Im sorry that you are lazy to change 2 items, it will cost you 0,5 seconds of the q7 buff, so basicly you have 8,5 seconds 250% IDOTI while having dragan set while playing with mortis set . But the mage gang is too busy spitting on other classes to realize that THEY ARE already the best class with their infinity mana and their unfair advantages. Justice has arrived and i am proud of BP .

Ariandrake, 1vanka and vampiro like this.
  7. blackassam

blackassam Forum Expert

you forget a bit about the basic fact that the mage class needs to take the mana buff if they want to play and keep the place with others ... while the other classes can instead increase the HP or DMG buff

8. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

not even true, any ranger or war will prefer resource buffs and they do use them aswell. Mages do recover mana per shot also.

9. gfffffgggggfff

gfffffgggggfff Forum Apprentice

are there any new cloacks coming with r224?

rcch likes this.
  10. sargon234

you're so intellectually dishonest that you count an exploit in your argument about mages somehow being op and then have the gall to lambast me for not abusing an exploit
    And you that pretend that abusing that exploit is somehow possible for people without using external programs
    That makes your argument even worse

Ah, so you pretend that somehow mortis' set is somehow viable for use: you conveniently omitted the fact that you would become incredibly fragile with it and there's a random chance you die, so using this set for solo farming is not a good idea
    And it's not really a good idea for group farming either
    Another intellectually dishonest claim, as usual coming from you
    Or are you suggesting that mages should abuse the myriad of bugs of the mortis set too?You counted an exploit of a bugged set( q7) as a legitimate claim for the alleged opness of mages, so i wouldn't put past you to make such a claim
    And to be honest, it speaks volumes about your ingame ethics if you seriously suggest that people should take advantages of exploits, in addition to reveal your dishonesty

Why would i use the mortis' set when i can use 4/4 witchseeker set and increase damage per second?
    You know, mages don't have such an OP q7 set that lets them spam frozen sphere without mana costs for a few seconds or spam other skills with more attack speed with no cooldowns, mages have to worry about mana
    They don't have the luxury to ignore it, it's part of their gameplay, something that apparently you don't know, because you claim that mages have infinite mana: how do they do that? how do they achieve that?
    Apparently mages don't mana buff now

Or you're just talking about things you know nothing about?
    So yes, BP is nerfing mages, well not all, only those that don't want to use the q7 set like the other classes do and want to have the relative freedom of choosing their sets and weapons

How ironic of you to talk about justice: you want to nerf a weapon instead of fixing an exploit and you say that as a dwarf, a class that has from 2 times to 3 times the DPS of mages thanks to one of the most OP combos in this game, which is q8+q7 set and this is matematically proven, it's not a dubious claim about an exploit
    According to your logic BP should nerf that combo
    And frankly the other q7 sets should be nerfed,as they are OP and prevent any freedom for the other classes
    However in turn the other weapons should be buffed up in order to balance

The q7 sets don't have to be destroyed, just rebalanced: for rangers the set should provide concentration reduction to explosive arrow cost, for warriors the attack speed bonus should be half, for mages the damage bonus should last 4 second instead of 9 and for dwarves the speed bonus and the cooldown reduction should be reduced, just as an example

In turn the other weapons( and not only q4 and bloodmage, i'm talking about dimensional rift, the premium weapon, maybe the poison buster staff should be buffed too)
    And also 1h based end game build should finally become viable options, but will take more planning and time

blackassam and vortex0811 like this.
  11. rcch

rcch Advanced

Agree with this one. On roadmap pic there was new cloaks 224+ So I was hoping new cloaks already on 224

12. Kel657

Kel657 Forum Apprentice

Why can't you understand that nerfing an item it's not about any class

It's about the effort you put in that item to make it good for you and not to mention you made other items to get some bonus or something

When they nerf an item in many cases they nerfing the whole set

vortex0811 likes this.
  13. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

With gwenfara items will be ok, but why they dont give this CRIT stone to 1h, off hand and ado? Without gwenfara this will just give crit, with gwenfara quiver/book that crit is useless beacuse we have crit in these items.

14. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Off topic and belligerent posts will be removed, users will be sanctioned without prior warning.

Cheers

Cyanogen likes this.
  15. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I think CMJesse said that new cloaks are coming with R226 or something like that.

rcch likes this.
  16. rcch

rcch Advanced

Ok, I'll wait for those at least before I bother to craft anything on cloaks.

17. hacker09897

hacker09897 Someday Author

Quiver isnt ussless ,bcs had the same power how gwenfara bow but other active skill.
    Anyway why shouldnt we used quiver, if 2h wars can maked blockrate without shield. So why we shouldnt try ?
    ( the big problem is concetration/mana , bcs we cant maked spam like that q7 set . If we havent enough concetration mana also defensive build we have block setting to make reduction concetration or make more mana points.

18. sargon234

which means that the new cloaks are coming in the next geological era

19. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

not if you take the natural enchantments into consideration those stones will boost the base crit of it.
    However it is a halloween exclusive why should non halloween items benefir from such a bonus?

20. blackassam

blackassam Forum Expert

First of all, they should treat the Q7 buff so they can't be misused for other weapons ... it's scandalous that this has been tolerated for so long and that they close their eyes before that. And it doesn't matter if it's a blood mage or Bearch. With the Q6 set it works as it should if you take one part of the set so you lose the buff and so it should work properly to prevent abuse.

vampiro likes this.