Removal of Mini Dungeons

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Allogeneous, Jul 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello Heroes of Dracania,

We’d like to inform you that we will probably remove the Sealed Sites (Mini Dungeons) from the game with the next release.

You surely have a few questions which we’d like to attempt to answer here for you:

Q: Why are the Sealed Sites being removed from the game?

The Sealed Sites were relatively unpopular among very many players. Nobody wanted to pay for the mini dungeons, especially when there are so many other – larger – dungeons available to play for free. In addition, these areas do not live up to our current standards of quality, which makes paying for them even more unjustifiable. In the long run, we’d like to make the game fairer. Removing the Sealed Sites is the first step towards not frustrating you with pay content which is unfair.

Q: I paid Andermant to get the key items which allowed me access to the Mini Dungeons. Was that all for nothing?

No, for every Seal Fragment still in the inventory, you will receive a reimbursement of 400 Andermant. Afterwards, all seals will be removed. To do this, we will run a script, meaning you will not have to do anything.

Q: I haven’t yet activated the quest The Sealed Sites. What will happen here?

The quests will also be removed and will no longer appear in the quest log. For this reason, you only have until the next release to complete the started quests.

Q: I still have the items Tyrmon's Fragments and Ointment in my inventory. What will happen with them?

These quest items will be removed alongside the quests and will no longer take up room in your inventory.

Your Drakensang Online Team

Bearer-of-Death likes this.