Request to add more payment methods for Indian players

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nashedi000, Apr 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nashedi000

nashedi000 Someday Author

dear BP
    As here in india most of us cant really pay in dollers with our debit cards... but there are way too many mobile wallets users . big wallet like paytm, jiomoney etc . if u guys can comeup with a deal wiith them..that would be a great help.

thanx

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @nashedi000 ,

Unfortunately, we, moderators, do not have any chance to tackle that situation in Forum. We do not have a word about payment methods, but we can forward your suggestion of course.

If you want an "official" answer about, you can contact our payment support and, maybe, they will present some answer about that situation or any future plans for India payments ;)

Cheers,

3. Ranker

Ranker Forum Apprentice

I'm pretty sure the payment trough Debit Cards automatically calculate and change the money to EUR or w/e it is you see in the client. No ? I have dealt with hundreds of bank transfers with different currencies and I have not once had a problem .

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Ranker ,

Sure, but they were asking for a mobile method, like SMS or phonecall :p
    As we cannot give further help here, I am closing the thread.

Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.