Return our stones ;d

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by kperdak03, Dec 30, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kperdak03

kperdak03 Forum Greenhorn

Hi ppl/moders we are all good remember that black moment in the dracania at 5th birthday dso that tolal bug, or as i calls it "The Purge" (yy like a movie) ;) cause developments there and here are similiar ;) Governance (BP/Drakensang Team) created a special bug to cleaning the game of players it's like a trap, who catched loss everything and nevermind who much you it did or what you are touched zumbo, jewellir, gnob or seller with a costumes then loss stone or got permament each who used bug a once, easier - a one relog.

When drakensang team turn on a event and went successfully to celebrate their anniversary, we're also successfully found and used an bug later moders of every forums spamed "stop do that or you will get ban" via few days in official message says "they can't find those who used" lied, and we got bans, just tell me how?! A script?! pfff... It's also your's lies that bug was your an scprist hehe :D ;) You are can't find a bugusers which runing with 10x onyx skulls at 20% regen hp, but you are did it with +-3k players?:D Okay. And in the final decision you are says "it's humane solution with given the damage caused by the actions of these players" about REMOVING OUR STONES ! Let me ask, what the damage has given to the game of us? When lot of us payed +70 euro to do that bug, damage? 70 euro in one day of 500 players (for example) 70*500 = 35.000 euro it's the damage??? MAYBE PROFIT ?! You are could just to turn back everything to those who used bug in the same way as u're found buguser of piniata ( please dont need to comment ,it's not possible, is possibly ;) ) BP can return us our gems just right now but they're won't do that ... But you are have to !! Between buguser of piniata a players which just tried it from their own accs and all, or a constant auditory dso, old players or are you thinking fresh players will put so much money to your game like old, pff, nah... old players did it regulary, per month :) BP back us our stones it's not a justice from the your side. [​IMG]

leopardxxl likes this.
  2. I do recall that exploit. Call it what it was: an exploit. It was not a bug which could be accidentally triggered. It involved a deliberate sequence of actions. If your gems were removed, but your a/c was not perma-banned, then you were one of those who were amongst the moderate-heavy exploit abusers. Those who only "tested" it a few times had no action taken against them. The extreme abusers were perma-banned.

As for a warning: it should not have been necessary. "Oh, BTW... you shouldn't breach the clearly stated clause in the T&Cs of Use by abusing an exploit". That should be obvious. However, as soon as this admin team became aware of the degree to which some players were abusing the exploit, I immediately posted a warning in this forum. I actually got mildly reprimanded for doing so. But it worked. Relatively few EN DSO players were busted for cheating. That you ignored the rues and ignored the warning and cheated anyway is your problem. Own it. And own the consequences. You earned them.

knifesss and _Baragain_ like this.
  3. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

[​IMG]

knifesss, _Baragain_ and EhtovK like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.