Returning newb needs some help

Discussion in 'Spellweavers' started by Bansheide, May 19, 2017 at 1:47 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bansheide

Bansheide Forum-Greenhorn

I played upto lv20 a fair while ago,then RL took over and that was that,now I have copious time and a little cash to drop on the game :)

Heres my main Q.,whats a good damage,no healing build thats upto date ?

Also whats a good astral setup for a mage,MATTK,Speed AND Dodge ?

Basically any upto date,good advice will be helpful as I'm not sure if I want to start a new char,and spend on that one,or stick with whatI've got.

Any advice on new mages would be welcomed and appreciated :)

Oh and 99% PVE :)

Last edited: May 20, 2017 at 8:58 AM
    Yogo likes this.
  2. rcch

rcch Forum-Apprentice

I'd make a dwarf... sorry to say but mage is pretty useless unless it is veryvery high paying one.

But if you are stubborn one... lvl to 55 as fast as possible,open parallel world maps, start farming materi->buy suitable q sets(and start slowly but steadiy crafting gear). To be really able to do this you need to be in guild so that you have farming company.

Bansheide likes this.
  3. Bansheide

Bansheide Forum-Greenhorn

Thank you,bit sad news as I love mages. I'll try and find a guild again and plod along :)

Still hoping for more advice :)