Ring of inner fortitude

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mierlarosie, Jan 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mierlarosie

mierlarosie Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone

I haven't played in 2 years and now i'm back. I am interested in an item called the Ring of inner fortitude. Since the wiki paged doesn't seem to be updated i'm asking here. Is this item still in tha game? Does it have any slim chance of drop? If yes, where? I've tried destructor (normal). On the wikipage, people posted that it dropped in L'ortac.

Any information would be helpful. Thank you. (PS-i've added a link from the wikipage since i don't know how to post images)

http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Ring_of_Inner_Fortitude

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was silently removed. BP has been updating items to the new style and there has been no announcement that I am aware of on this item

3. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Yes, they have updated some old sets and items, but not all. That ring we have no recent info about, at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.