RIVERDANCE

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AkrOyer, Feb 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AkrOyer

AkrOyer Forum Greenhorn

I've noticed that there's a particular emote "Riverdance" that seems to be associated to some event that I have not come across since playing the game. Would it be possible to add this emote to the daily deals in order to complete the entire progression of emotes for that category?

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That emote has never been offered in a permanent version. The only time you could get temporary versions was the Desert of Essence event, and a couple others (and the occasional bonus code). They haven't run the Desert of Essence event in roughly two years, so who knows when/if they will bring it back, or when they will finally make a permanent version of the emote to fill the slot in the collector bag.

Speaking of which, I'd be interested in seeing what a LVL 55 version of those old Essence sets would look like with unique values, base values, and craftable stats. Those might be very usable with today's style.

3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Don't hold your breath, they talked about returning sargon a while back( a few months ago)
    At this rate we'll see the event at the heat death of the universe

There is more probability a ionic crystal reaches 0 Kelvins than we'll ever see this event

4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Yeah, sad truth is that some stuff will likely never be obtainable again, even if shown there...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.