Runes not place to use..

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Μorfeas, Feb 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

There is many runes that we cant use because all runes they put in (helmet,
    amulet,belt,cape)in the same objects..e.x pauldrons not have any rune to use...and there is 4 runes for helmet..company must change that... they must see this things before put runes in game..and change the use for objects and make it more useful..

2. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

You can get "Rune of Materi Blessing" in pauldrons.
    There are only 3 runes for helmets but still some gems.
    But I agree that something should be changed.

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there,

Moved to the right section. Let's wait for more comments or suggestions about runes.

Μorfeas likes this.
  4. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I think we need one more item like bracelets that could be unlocked only at level 60 and can share the same runes as helmet.Just an idea , better or worse.

gbit and Javah like this.
  5. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

I like it.

A bracelet that has 10 runes slots and no gem slots and where you can put any kind of rune.

Give it as a reward for a new, long and challenging event, like a treasure hunt across all the maps. In short, SEND THE DEVS TO WORK, as long as there is still some of them on this game (which I doubt strongly).

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    gbit likes this.
  6. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

I know I'm new, and maybe I don't understand the game. Well. I don't, no maybe involved. But... a 10% damage rune for a helmet. Doesn't that give us like.... 1-3 damage? Maybe? Also, I love the bracelet idea, BUT... it wouldn't work with several of the runes, because they are 'on the item' benefits I think? So unless the bracelet had great base stats (armor health damage resistance etc etc) then those runes would become useless in said item.

7. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Well, they should provide the bracelet of base values like any other item in game: 1 value on dmg, 2 on armor/res/hp. The rune with % bonus on item will have the same effect on bracelet than on any other item. Clear that you put the rune with % bonus on the item that provides the highest base value for the type of bonus on the rune: so the bracelet would be an alternative way to take benefit from your runes, maybe not the best possible one, but somehow better that storing them in any unused item's slots.

The 10% dmg on a T6 item could be up to 7-8 dmg. Ofc it is quite nothing for itself but 10 runes on hat and neck would provide about +80 dmg that is far better than nothing. Then the runes could be combined to create more powerful types so 40% x 10 runes would add a more considerable amount of dmg.

I perfectly know that all this is not realistic due the tremendous cost in drakens (20k drakens for just 10 runes 10% dmg) but I think that they are conceived as reward for future (and hypothetical) events, as well the rune 40% hp that was recently given as final reward.

Shansurri likes this.
  8. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

You can put 0.05% life regen and skulls with 8life per second and leave the helmet for that old runes with1% speed and 5%critical damage also there are runes with armor and resisit i think that can be put on that bracelet.
    Can have on base- damage ,resistence and armor/o life and be crafted with block strenght and small amount of speed or damage per item so that can have big impact on game.
    We alredy wait for them to put normal capes on drop so that we can craft them.

Shansurri likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.