Suggestion Sapphire Gems or Runes

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by LudiGrozd, Jul 24, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

Hello all,
    I have no idea am I posting in the right place for this, sorry.

I was wondering would BP DSO Team make one final sale of Sapphire gems or make them all convert to Runes so it would be fair to all of us playing the game. Old players have a inormus advantige with having then over the new players and thats very unfair.
    The speed old players reach is just "crazy" I know a few with 4.00 speed, how am I gonna compete with that on PvE scene ? So is anything gonna be done to balance things out again?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There won't be any sapphire sale in future .

3. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Yeah right...
    There's a higher chance for you to build a time machine and go back in time to buy all the sapphires you want. :rolleyes:

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Oh great... way to let the cat out of the bag. Now they will update the GTC to make using my time machine a ban offense :rolleyes:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Allogeneous, Melethainiel and bLaind like this.
  5. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

Always think or ask about things that you don't know. Don't let the fingers be faster.

I'm not a pay 2 win player
    I grind everything I've got
    I just wanted 4 polished ones for my mage, that it. I get kiced couse I can't make my speed bigger, yeah thats a actual thing now, they don't care much about damage if you ain't got 2.50 they kick you out.. so rude.

Forum is way to hursh place, people judge to fast and they don't even know half of it, not very bright thing to do.

6. AbradolfLincler

AbradolfLincler Someday Author

Removing sapphires from the game has caused a huge disadvantage to anyone who didn't play before the changes. As unfair as it is, it's not going to change. IIIIIIIIIIIIF they did a sapphire sale, many would just buy more to convert and you'd still feel left behind as they would convert more and more and get perfect runes all around. There is no quick fix for this. If they bought them before, they'd just buy them again. The imbalance would remain unchanged. :(

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  7. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Then ALL players should change Sapphires to Runes, by announcing the removal of Sapphire complete from game records. Thats sounds fair to ALL.

8. AbradolfLincler

AbradolfLincler Someday Author

really? so all the work i put in the EARN my sapphires should not count because i started before you? let's go ahead and remove all the glyphs of power we've all earned, all the gems we've added together, all the crafting we've all done, and all the pw levels we've unlocked, and all the costumes/mounts we've collected so it's "fair to ALL" each time a new person starts the game? let's go and take away all the wisdom levels we've completed and the honor points we've gotten too! that way it's far!!! c'mon buddy. if you started after sapphires, that's NOT OUR fault. i apologize that it's frustrating for you, or you feel you can't catch up, but just because you started at a different point in the game, does not mean others should be penalized. that's not fair to older players. pvp is dead on my server. that means i'll most likely never get the 5v5 or 6v6 mounts. should those be taken away from older players?

Dragonnns, MikeyMetro and Kohn_Hamper like this.
  9. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

First of all you are right i don't agree with this new way of making the old players more powerfull.I have seen what old Grimag items has done with the game and how the players that get them use them long time after other players didnt have the chance to get them anymore. This Sapphire exchange is another wrong implementation.
    BP must give an ultimatum to players to exchange them or to request a refund andermant or real money for them , if a request is not made on that time period BP will automticaly rafine them 0,5-6.6 in one hand runes and 8,6-14 in 2h runes .A lack of express request from owner in that time period will be considered a acceptance for BP solution.
    This items are purchased with real money in many cases and need a carefuly solution so that there will be no legal problems.

For your speed problem if you farm long enough there are gloves with speed and also some sets that has speed bounses and you can farm some runes on the second map on full moon event so you can solve your prolem but i think your dmg is also low.

10. Good point. I'll include it in the Weekly Report if there's room. Always pays to cover all the bases.

Edit to add...
    Please note: this thread is one personal insult/testy comment (mine excluded) away from being locked down. Keep discussions civil. Yeah, I'm looking at you. No, not you. That one behind you. Yes... that one. Be nice.

Shine2 and MikeyMetro like this.
  11. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

[​IMG]
    The best thing is to move on. With that thing in mind maybe we should ask all the junk that they removed. I play from November 2015, so i have missed some things...
    Its not gonna happen. And if you ask me 2,5 is plenty.
    You don't have to compete with anyone, just play your game, you could use Dmg and Critical gems to "recover" the lost dmg.
    I used to have 0.83 speed and i wasn't even complaining.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  12. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

You do realize if they do one more then players will keep asking for one more again and again. This is because players are always joining game so it would make since that they would go away forever or bring them back forever(forever obviously meaning for rest of the game lifespan).

13. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

o_O Huh?!
    Did I mention anything about that? I don't care!
    And I just want 1 billion glyphs to fall form the sky; I want the compendium to disappear; I want the old New moon event; I want unique drops from Full Moon mini-bosses... etc... :rolleyes:
    Wow, that's a new one (*cough*lame excuse*cough*).:rolleyes:
    I have no idea what "hursh" is.
    I didn't judge anything... I just stated an universal truth.:cool:
    Let's see... abrahadabra... abrahadabra...
    You want something that you can't get anymore in game.
    I'm spot on right? Did that freak you out? I must be a psychic.:D

14. Erebus

Erebus User

Y'all remember this fine gentleman's warning?, excellent, thread closed.

To add a final comment on your question, according to the information we have so far, and about the near future, there's no changes regarding the existing sapphire/rune mechanics, we will forward your concerns regardless, and if anything is to change in the mid-long term regarding "legacy" sapphires and/or speed runes, you'll all be informed, best regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.