Feedback Sapphire/Rune Refine-What's Up?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MikeyMetro, Apr 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you want to know?

1. Please just tell me. Whatever the answer so I can get on with it.

63.6%
  2. I would rathr not know in the forlorn hope that something good might happen.

18.2%
  3. I don't really care anymore.

27.3%
  4. What's the point. The devs will come up with some weird change in the future that will make everythi

18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

In the official thread some time back it was stated
    And yet here we are, two months since this post from Allo, and nary a peep as to what the final position on this is. Three patches now since r185 and nothing.

I really think it is high time we got an answer. I have toons to build and the direction those builds take depends somewhat on this question. In the mean time I am holding on to potentially useful/useless items not knowing.

Is this still being considered?

Do the devs have a plan but are still trying to figure out the details?

Even if the answer is, "y'all are hosed. We ain't gonna do nuttin," while disappointing everyone affected could at least move forward from there.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

2. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

i think the answer will be " wait and see, we can't tell anyone more at this point" , since the board admins and mods are most likely also kept in the dark.

as for the vote..i voted #3 , because that's how i feel especially after the 188

MikeyMetro likes this.
  3. MikeyMetro

Yeah, I get it. I am not quite to the not caring point for this topic. I have quite the capacity of flogging a dead horse (at least until it's tender enough that I chew it with my dentures :D)

As for the rest of the game a good dose of not caring is pretty much essential these days to be able to continue to play ;)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

4. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @MikeyMetro ,

I'm afraid @Arx_X is right. We don't have any official information about Sapphire Gem -> Rune exchange (we did ask for it, more than once) and as soon as we know something, we will, as always, let you guys know.

Good luck!:)

5. MikeyMetro

Thanks and yeah, I knew this. My faith in the mod team here has never waned. I'm just trying to keep this topic alive and being unrealistically optimistic for some closure :p

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Melethainiel likes this.
  6. mestamer67

mestamer67 Padavan

the game is unbalanced for that expecialy in pvp where u play with 1h weapon have the same speed u play with 2h weapon and have 1/4 of basic damage .this is good job bp?answer pls.we wait more time ,im stopped to farm for that,im stop to take premium,im stopped to spend money for that,cant do nothing in game and same me ather 40% of players.answer pls.sorry for my english

7. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

HERE you have the latest information.
    Closing.

Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.