Sargon, The Smiling Demon. Part 1.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nikosv, Mar 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikosv

nikosv Forum Apprentice

Hello all. My name is Nick and i'm posting a fictional story about what could've happened in the past of my favourite video game villain, Sargon The Terrible.I'm not going to be uploading a lot because of school and other stuff. Sorry for Grammar mistakes, english is not my first language. And without further edu lets begin the story...

What do you know about chaos ? Mental disorder and insanity, paranoia and schizofrenoia, all of those words are close to the truth behind chaos. But all of them, like a puzzle, for the true meaning of chaos. Chaos is a whole new world, beyond humanity, beyond sanity, beyond the human mind. But this world is not as far from us as we think it is, chaos is much closer that we've ever fantasized about. Sanity and chaos are splitted by a string, and when this string breaks... a man is falling in the abyss of chaos and is never to be returned. And this man's name is Sargon. Does the name reminds you something ? Well... it should. What ? You don't know the story ? Then lets start from the begining. The begging of everything.

From the ancient times of creation, a contract had been signed. A contract between a young man and a God. The contract sayd that he god would cure the young man from his Plague,protecting him and his family for eternity, and in exchange the man would give his seventh son to the god. The man was curred and he lived his life without thinking the debt that he owned. But one day... his wife born his seventh son. The man started a festivity lasting 3 days and 3 nights, to celebrate his newborn son. But when the celebrations ended...

That was it for today, hope you liked it. Every feedback is accepted, good or bad. Thanks for reading:D

2. Jocom

Jocom Forum Apprentice

I like it so far. It certainly has potential to be a good origin story for him. I was confused with the last bit of the first paragraph. It sounds like you are saying Sargon is the only person to fall into the abyss of chaos. But the sentences before it sound like you are introducing the world of chaos as a place everyone can go if they lose their sanity. I did some editing and the below sentences are what I came up with, focusing on Sargon as being one of many people to fall into the world of chaos.

..."Sanity and chaos are split by a string, and when this string breaks...a man falls in the abyss of chaos, never to return. One time, this happened to a man named Sargon."...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.