Sαvαgε (Heredur)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Jofeil, Jul 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jofeil

Jofeil Forum Greenhorn

Hello my Friends :)
    In advance I can say that we are just 23 Members but we are verry active and polite :)
    We are all verry good so you must post or wirte your stats.

We are searching for:
    • Guys which are poltie
    • How i said before you need high Stats !
    • You must speak English :p but we are here in an English Forum so i think you all are able to write in English ;D
    • You must be active ( Min 2 Hours per day )
    • And at least you must help/farm with guild

If you think you are the right one write to:
    • Sρlιτ (S-L German Letters and P-I-T Greek)
    • Lycanther
    • Lustknopf
    • Drфgon (All German but the first O is an Russian A)

I hope that we see us in Guild :) Good luck and good drops

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello Jofeil , I would like to welcome you to our DSO EN Forum - we hope that you'll stay around and have great time:) Good luck with finding top players for your Guild too! :)

kind regards

3. mayank90

mayank90 Forum Greenhorn

i m interested in joining and i quality in all the requirments but i m notmuch strong .ranger with q7 set (ign - 12ka4

4. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Well i search for a guild, that is active my stats are those (tank build). If i join you i would like to bring my farm partner together (i told him and he will post later if i join you). I wear dragan's set so my defensive stats jump quite a lot if i block.
    About the farming hours there are days that i can't login that much due to my work.
    [​IMG]

5. xXFloriXx

xXFloriXx Forum Greenhorn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.