scaling dungeon bosses

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by cigarbennett, Aug 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

So when Teddy Bear says they are fixing scaling dungeon bosses, what does that mean exactly? Are they going to be easier? Or are they going to be even more ridiculous then they are now?

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello cigarbennett :)

They are going to be easier, indeed. The increased difficulty of the bosses was not intended, as the announcement mentions, so it will be reduced with one of the upcoming versions.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. cigarbennett

Thank you,,, guess I should have asked in the original thread.. is this all bosses? Normal, PW, Event etc....?

4. teddy.bear

You are most welcome :) . It's all bosses from the dungeons in Dracania - it does not affect or apply to event bosses.

Cheers,
    teddy.bear

Tregs likes this.
  5. Tregs

Tregs Forum Greenhorn

This is welcome news. I read this as Desert Bug will be back to normal. I read this as PW bosses will be back to normal. Newly minted 55s really needed this rollback so this is great news. Thank you Teddy.

6. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

It's not a boss.
    PW is outside Dracania.

Generally, this applies to the bosses where you enter for Keys of Prowess (eg. Asar Painful and up).

Now...
    As far as I know the very same bug does apply to the event bosses, like the circus bosses (m1).

There is no rollback anyways.

7. cigarbennett

Thank you for your time.

8. teddy.bear

You are most welcome :) !

Have fun playing,
    teddy.bear

~ closing thread ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.