Scaling dungeons leaderboard

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Phyrix, Jan 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

How would you guys feel about getting a little more gold some ander and I dont know whatever from doing scaling dungeons leaderboard.
    As a side note they can do it with events too.
    But for now the scaling dungeons will be engaged a lot more and that is what they want is it not?

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Not unless they lower the score requirements in the PWs first... it is already an insane goal to get more than solo or group boards to gold, let alone adding two more sets... and if they add PvP seasons like they've hinted at before, that would be even more ridiculous.

3. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Well leaderboards is not something compulsory, however there's players that can get 9 gold trophies per week, some even more

4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Perhaps if they ran the seasons for scaling worlds and PWs at separate times rather than all at the same time... that would make it easier to find parties too.

Akageshi and _Baragain_ like this.
  5. _Baragain_

I like this... alternate between PW seasons and Scaling seasons. I could see the Scaling seasons being organized by region, Duria, Teganswall, Norselands, etc. All told, there could be seven Scaling boards.

Akageshi likes this.
  6. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

I like this, but at the same time it'd be a little bit lazy way to make use of the scaling dungeons.
    It's absolutely cool, but I just feel there should be more to the scaling dungeons on top of the leader boards.

First, collecting herbs and ores was supposed to give us incentive to play the scaling dungeons. And sure I did play them more than before, but prices of potions and physics are too low in the shop. This has been discussed already. Collecting ingredients needs to be the number one option.

And then I would really appreciate if the whole Dracania felt a little bit more alive by adding a sort of randomized quests and small mini events that would occur unpredictably throughout the towns and cities. These would often require you to go to the scaling dungeons to collect something, kill monsters, and you know, the usual grindy stuff.

7. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

I don't trust them with handling grindy stuff, they usually make it very bad

We also have this sort of kill monsters event, it's those events that give the lucky sphere at the end( which we haven't seen in a while and considering their removal of lucky spheres, i doubt we' re gonna see them again)
    Needless to say, those hunt monster events are an explosion of boredom

They also must decrease the points needed to reach gold for the PW leatherboards, 300k as it used to be is good

8. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

A 2 to 4 week difference for them to end might also be good, iow they would overlap but end weeks apart

9. _Baragain_

Once you throw in regular events and the schedule would still be unreasonable without the point requirements being reduced.

But, if you'll allow me a small tangent, what about an event leaderboard? Lots of people keep running events for cores or uniques, or some other reason... why not make an event leaderboard that just lasts as long as the event?

10. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I have been thinking about this, I even thought about that when typing the thread, the problem is though how does one regulate it?
    There is only 2 constant events, but yes being rewarded for getting a lot of dragan kills would be my cup of tea.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019