Servers Down, No warning?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by devil0141, Apr 24, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devil0141

devil0141 Forum Greenhorn

Is it just me or did no one get a warning that the servers would be shutting down via the Forum anywhere? I've been trying to login to play while i have the time and it says to refer to the Forum about when the servers will be back up. Can anyone tell me when the servers will be back up... EST, CST doesn't matter what time zone LOL - just desperate to play XD.

2. jslaughter

jslaughter Forum Apprentice

Tegan and Agathon are under maintenance changing physical server location today. The notice was posted on saturday i believe on the forum. I am waiting as well for them to come back up but i have a feeling this is going to take awhile.

3. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

You mean a warning like this one?

If the time is correct, it should be online again in just over 1 hour.

4. Tyrellium

Tyrellium Forum Greenhorn

Is drakensang offline today, Monday, April 24, 2017. I have been trying for hours but can't get on, and can't get any information about when or if it will be back online. Any help here?

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Read the link in the post right above yours.

6. SillySword

SillySword Regular

Now Agathon is back but Tegan is still down, all connection attempts have failed.

7. Bloth

Bloth Forum Greenhorn

Same here been trying to connect to Tegan but can't. Agathon is fine.

8. Sparrowedman

Sparrowedman Forum Apprentice

Not everybody on Agathon is up and running....been trying to connect off and on for 45 minutes. Reloaded the client and still nothing. Apparently, Florida is no longer part of the Eastern US?

9. jslaughter

well neither is south carolina then either, i still can't connect

10. Sparrowedman

Sparrowedman Forum Apprentice

[EDIT]
    One thing to remember of course is that it is now 8PM in Berlin; which means that there is nobody in the office. So, unless the system self-corrects and we are able to play, I wouldn't expect any action or response to occur for at least 12 more hours.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  11. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Agathon is working for me. However, my latency is about 100% to 180% higher - it used to be around 45 ms (on a tether connection) and is now around 115 ms.

I've seen some spikes up to 150 and 200 ms as well.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  12. Leelahbea

Leelahbea Forum Greenhorn

I can't connect to Agathon either. Just keeps saying "All connection attempts have failed"

13. jslaughter

im getting the exact same message leelahbea, i even uninstalled and reinstalled

14. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Tegan is back up for me and running better than ever, not that it was ever too slow.

[​IMG]

15. Erebus

Erebus User

Hi heroes, first, I'd like to remind you that we did have an official announcement regarding the American servers physical location change, on April 20th (4 days in advance).

Second, it appears there are some issues, the official statement we have is this: "Tegan and Agathon are not fully functional, even though they are “up”. QA is still working with our dev team to make sure the servers are 100% playable."

We'll update you with any new information we get from the team as soon as we get it, please refrain to keep going with the spam and off-topic replies or I'll have to close the thread, best regards.

Melethainiel likes this.
  16. jslaughter

Thank you Erebus for the information

17. Xenagos

Xenagos Forum Greenhorn

Yes thank you. I am sure everything will be up soon.

18. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Regarding the issues... not a biggie but my ping has gone up by 15ms. Average ping is now 45ms (like I said; not a biggie :cool:)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

19. Erebus

Erebus User

Update: We received word that both Agathon and Tegan are up and stable, best regards.

EDIT: Hello heroes, unfortunately it seems that despite the information I shared earlier, the team is still encountering issues that are preventing a few users to log into both servers, rest assured that the team is still working on it and we'll update you all when it's 100% done, sorry for the inconveniences caused.

In the meantime, if you're one of these player experiencing connectivity issues, please check this post where some solutions to problems that are player-sided are being offered, best regards.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.