Shadows of the past 6/11

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by trakilaki, Sep 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Dude ... how did you manage to solve Mystra part?
    This quest is not working at all.

[​IMG]

2. ValkonGo

ValkonGo Regular

This is a bug. The location is public. If someone before you made this quest in this mirror location, you will not be able to do it.
    The only option is to try to find a copy of the location in which no one has done this quest.
    As far as I know, this is already known to the developers. I think this will be quickly fixed.

westernranger and trakilaki like this.
  3. trakilaki

As I thought ... it was the same with the quest in Slifmoor (can't remember the name).
    I know exactly what to do ... I hope no one is playing on TS tonight :D
    Thanks ValkonGo

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I am also stuck on 6/11. Apparently only 1 person can rub the inscription per map.

Traki (and others who have multiple TS toons) - were you able even activate the questline on multiple TS toons or just the first one? I was only able to get the questline on the toon that accepted the reward from the code IHEARTDSO2 and can't seem to start the questline on my other TS toon.

Edit: i will try playing superlate ET (like 1am or 2am ET) and see if i can find a completely empty Mystra map while most players are asleep.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Yes, the quest is started by accepting the bonus code rewards... but that's the early version.

Anyways... I smell Sargon...

6. Novadude

K, thanks. Probably should have accepted it on my lv 55 ranger instead of my level 47 sw, if at least to see the later quest stages which are likely to be in the level 50+ desert maps. On the other hand, my 55 is loaded with gems and has no need for the exp buffs...

It also smells like a return of sargon event to me.

7. trakilaki

Don't bother ... there are people with super low IQ there blocking the instance on purpose.

8. Novadude

Yeah. So stupid. The map will never refresh

9. PainExtrem29

PainExtrem29 Forum Greenhorn

can quest(shadows of the past) only used on 1 char ? i on my little char in TS