Sharr Kharab

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ju_Sef, Apr 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ju_Sef

Ju_Sef Forum Greenhorn

Going into the closed chamber to put the lamp on the carpet the entry page only has the 'Excruciating' level, no slider to change to the other levels. Is this a bug or can this boss only be fought at the highest level? I have died & risen 2-3 times & not put a scratch on this boss.

2. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

As you may have discovered, you can only fight against Shar kharab only at mod3 (excruciating) like back in the days it was for Balor (I'm not sure if it was mod 2 or mod3 but he was hard) . That means that you need a (good) team in orded to kill him ;)

3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Can't do him. Don't bother. Not even a team of 5 newbies can do him. Failed multiple times.
    I will do him when I am ready or when the next expansion comes out. :D

For a happy thought, now I can kill Gorga hard mode in less than 30 seconds (Who I couldn't even scratch when I was 40 and died within 5 seconds from its attacks), now it can't even do a dent on me :D.

That made me happy :p

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Not just Balor ... but Destructor too.

Novadude likes this.
  5. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

That's why I so happy to get the kill and achievement out of the way on the initial days before the change was made to the difficulty. I went back afterwards on another toon and said 'Fugget about it"

6. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Good thing that I didn't even try, I still have the lamp in my inventory.
    The thing is that I get him for my DQs even tho I haven't entered his chamber.o_O
    Can I get him out of my DQs if I cancel the quest?

PS: Trivia: He stole the name from the old DoD Sharr Kharab, now Asar.

Morinphen likes this.
  7. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

A question about an end-boss is certainly funny in a category for getting started in the game xD.
    Same, will only attempt with a good enough group xD.

Yeah, noticed too long ago. Was expecting some kind of plot twist on how they changed names, but eh...

8. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Apparently not. I deleted the quest and I still get the lamp and Sharr Kharab for my DQs.:confused::mad:

9. Ren_Alanera

Ren_Alanera Someday Author

Yes, it remains in dq, as Balor was at lvl 50 (as trakilaki said, they are doing to Sharr Kharab what they did with every max level boss, like they did since the incoming of the destructor).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.