Shop

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Кенсуля, Sep 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Кенсуля

Кенсуля Forum Greenhorn

Hi. I have a problem with shop. When I want to buy premium, i cant. I want to pay by paysafecard, but I have a shop i russian language. I am from the Czech republic and want to change language. How? Thanks.

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello @Кенсуля,

You are unable to change this by yourself. While you can change the language of the game and play in any language you wish, the registered in game language on your account will not change, and neither will the one in the payment area. The country flag and currency in your shop should be the one of the country you registered your account in. Only your registered language support team can assist you with this procedure, so please contact them to discuss this further. Good luck!

Since there is nothing we can do to help you on the forum, I will close this thread.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.