Should green raptor recieve a buff?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Yamaac_chocobo, Aug 31, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamaac_chocobo

Yamaac_chocobo Junior Expert

5000 gold for 5% increase dmg seem like abit expensive, maybe we should give it 1% more?

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

There are two damage pets... the Bearch doll or the Raptor. With lower damage, the Bear is better because it offers a flat +80 damage with most people getting somewhere just above 120. Also, the bear's damage is increased by essence where as the Raptor's is in parallel with ess. On the other hand, you have the raptor. To get 120 damage, you'd need a base damage of 2400 (base damage, not the damage on the character page). This is more useful for 2H builds, and in the right 2H builds, that 5% can be worth over 250 damage. When you consider it like that, it becomes a little more valuable. 5k gold is just right for the buff it gives, but hopefully anyone considering buying it will think first if what they get from it is worth 5k gold to them. In my case, the raptor would give me 154-201 damage, but it wouldn't give any more when/if I was using ess. I'd rather the bear since I use blues a lot.

3. Yamaac_chocobo

Yamaac_chocobo Junior Expert

wow, you reply very fast as always :D
    i've just decide to buy raptor since my base dmg almost 2k8 but i wont buy it until the new event come, i worry they will give a new dmg pet :D

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Yamaac_chocobo ,

Is this a suggestion? :p Personally I understood as it. So, I am moving your thread to the right section, that one where people can brainstorming all night long ;)

Cheers and welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.