Should i start over?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by TrishaPaytasss, Apr 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. TrishaPaytasss

TrishaPaytasss Forum Greenhorn

Hi there, this is my first post here, so if I make mistakes please bare with me. So, I have first started this game in 2013 and I took years-long breaks and made a solid return two weeks ago. I leveled up to 52 and finished all quests but two of which I found too difficult to do. Now, until 2 days ago, I had no knowledge of golden lines or crafting said golden lines to make better items, so now my character feels extremely weak. I have 2.4-3.1k damage and 11k health points.

It takes me too long to kill monsters even on painful. I just think that I leveled up too fast without making my character strong and now it's biting me EDIT . I also have level 20 wisdom which is also pathetic. So, should I start over by making a new character? At which level would you say I should focus on farming golden lines? I'd appreciate ALL the tips you can give me. I don't wanna quit playing this game because I enjoy it so much. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 28, 2019
  2. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

the only reason for you to start another character is only if you are not happy with the class you have right now,otherwise just keep this one,read all forum,all the information you need is here.good luck!

3. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

I wouldn't craft until level 55. If you find questing or leveling too hard, slow down a bit, farm maps that you can do without dying, and use just items that drop for you. I bet you can get pinks and legs with pretty cool enchantments that should be stronger than any uniques. Once you hit level 55, then start farming gold enchantments and figuring out unique sets and whatnot.

4. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

Begin serious crafting at level 55. Join a friendly helpful guild to have members help with farming.

5. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

You made no mistakes. You have normal stats for a level 52. First thing You have to do is to reach level 55. There is no reason to make your character stronger before that.

After You reach level 55, then join some group runs in Parallel Worlds and you can get loads of good equipment for your character. Also, join a guild and they will help you to improve your character.

Painful is painful, as the name suggests. A starting level 55 will have trouble venturing through it, but in a few days as You get stronger, You will find it easy.

Before You start crafting, the first thing to do is to collect all T7 Unique gear for your specific build. That itself will make you able to solo up to Fatal bosses.