Show what you have !

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Iamboredwtf, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Thouse max stats don't add up to the picture ... o_O

2. Coograth

Coograth Someday Author

Those stats are just insane !
    But who would have the time to farm 109 M glyphs ?

And this is my little mage. Many would say that it's weak, cuz it has only 39 % crit chance or that it has just 4 k hp, but I don't care :D I just like it.

If I would have found Sargon's horns, now i would have 4.8 k hp, but tough luck ...

Now I'm trying to complete my Roshan's, but I still haven't got the chance.

In the meantime i upgrade my current gear : 3 more lvl on my Starry robe and 5 on my cloak to have them all at 45 ;)

The stats are shown below. This pic was edited for easy viewing, but here is the original picture. I don't want to be accused of forgery :p

[​IMG]

Bearer-of-Death likes this.
  3. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Why did you put orange all around the outside? Trying to hide the pet icon? It didn't work, I can see it through the transparent part of the character sheet :p

4. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Nice finding on Grimmag robes :) Now.. pink items? You can't live having pink items :p I hope you had premium and opened them for free because it's wasting cots. Go get legends little boy :) Start with crystal.

Bearer-of-Death likes this.
  5. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Hi Coograth,

You have some good stats, but you need to work on damage/speed/critical its too low, HP+armor is reasonably good.

My SW lvl 33 has almost the same stats as yours!!!
    Its like Faeriequeen said, its time to upgrade to legendary, unless you're searching for unique's and farm always in group, in that case your toon is very good:)

-Faeriequeen22- likes this.
  6. Coograth

Coograth Someday Author

Thanks guys for your feedback :)

@Multi-Sev : I used orange just for design purposes :D I had no other intention, that's why I gave a link to the original unedited picture :p where you can see everything :)

@-Faeriequeen22- : yes, I had premium back then when I id-ed all those purple items ( for my eyes that color is purple :D ) . Now I farm the pw for Roshan's :)

@Bearer-of-Death : yup, I know I could use a little more of those, but as I said I am pleased with my char. I can solo every normal map and some of the pw maps, but there I prefer groups, cuz the fragment droprate is better in group.

7. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Yee, purple is okay, pink is easier to write :p
    Well okay, keep those 3 items purple (!! :D), but others.. make them legendary. And I repeat, start with crystal. And then amulet.. :)

8. Spyke00

Spyke00 Regular

this is my little mage , made only for fun but still a nice built mage for a f2p player[​IMG]

9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

F2P???
    Do i see premium on that picture? :D

Name, stasis, VoulaAek1 and 2 others like this.
  10. *SabPer*

*SabPer* Board Analyst

Hello all!

I buy only premium and 1 time I m bought 20 gems for 33 hp all other is free.

I still want find 1 small legend ring with 4x critical hit value but I m unlucker for it ;)

[​IMG]

AlexgramGR likes this.
  11. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

"Only premium", say it man, "I'm not regular payer, but i pay". Btw nice "f2p" amethists.

12. *SabPer*

*SabPer* Board Analyst

Thx you man :)

13. Iamboredwtf

Iamboredwtf Active Author

This is my favorite item for my lvl 45 by far.

[​IMG]

14. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

good item man

Iamboredwtf likes this.
  15. *SabPer*

*SabPer* Board Analyst

16. VonDrake-TheMarshal

VonDrake-TheMarshal Forum Apprentice

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  17. medusa666

medusa666 Forum Apprentice

can you show your Rod ? thanks..

18. VonDrake-TheMarshal

VonDrake-TheMarshal Forum Apprentice

for Rod i wanted to say "Ring of death" with no diamond or amethyst, the wand has gems :p

19. Асклепий53

Асклепий53 Forum Apprentice

roshan who???:D
    [​IMG]
    total 371hp and 483armor

20. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Similar case here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.