Show what you have !

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Iamboredwtf, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @t3rr6r and welcome to DSO English forum.
    Please check this tutorial about posting images on forum.

Cheers

2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

For now just cruise your way through quests and levelling.
    No need to be too serious about gear/stats and events until after lv55.

Goodluck!

3. sogue1

sogue1 Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG]

That's the build with damage and life buffs on.

[​IMG]

That's the build with 2 mana buffs on.

4. tomaziuka5

tomaziuka5 Forum Greenhorn

hi, should i keep on using the legendary staff or pristine core the dragan staff with the legendary enchantments?[​IMG]
    https://prnt.sc/rc5l7w

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

For God's sake... Craft that 270%idoti onto that dragon staff and enjoy it. The sooner the better.

6. tomaziuka5

i crafted it and lost 3k damage :D got only a little attack speed boost as well

7. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Why tf are you misleading people? It's dragan's staff... aka crap.

You should have never done that. Dragan's staff is only usable when uncrafted and you have nothing better to use. Aside of that - only for the skin and the special effect achievement skin.

What you can do now to keep going after a slightly bad move:
    • Use all your glyphes on your weapon first. You must have some glyphes by now and I see both weapons on your screenshot are withotu glyphes.
    • Raise the tier of the staff now that you have crafted it anyways - as long as you have enough draken cores to spare.
    • Work on upgrading your gems.
    • Don't use block strength runes on 2h.
    • Don't even dare to "improve" the dragan's weapon with elemental stones: it redraws all the stats, so you would lose your 99% base and the crafted enchantments.

8. tomaziuka5

thanks, should i try to get the q7 or q4 staff for now? idk which is better for higher damage
    and for the gems, im currently at 1810/2000 for 4 sacred gem bags on dragan's event

9. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

That depends really... both are quite good. Whatever you like. Q7 seems better in the current game state, but just keep in mind that in the summer there will probably be a content expansion (that's been announced) and that's probably going to shift the meta and something else will be good.

Anyways... you won't be able to switch to another weapon until you have another good legendary to transfer (similar percentage as you have or slightly higher, or perhaps a 4/4 gold but 3x dmg on this item and 1x dmg - that would be good enough).

10. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

First.
    I apologize for the craft. I didn't realize that the legendary staff was that good. I thought it was at 58 vs your 55 Dragan staff and once you'd glyphed the Dragan staff up to 58 (move the glyphs) it would be more damage. Generally, a unique staff will be better damage than a legendary staff.
    I went from a legendary to the Dragan staff (a 6k damage improvement with less than half of your +270%) and ran with that for 6 months till I decided to improve it and _broke_ it (nearly a gold base damage line down to an almost minimum possible line). By that time I had luckily gotten a gold base line Bearrach Staff of a T3 or T4. I spend several weeks with a bad staff direct to Bearrach getting "static" Cores to augment it up to T6 (this was before T7/8) so I could get back to what I was with the T6 Dragan Staff. I'm still using that Bearrach Staff as a T8 (94% gold base damage).

Second.
    Yes, you should go for either the Bearrach or the Herald staff as a replacement. However, my 2nd point is that what you have is more valuable than what you don't have.
    I've been trying to get the Hearald staff and gloves for over a year now and I finally got T2s with gold base lines from the Defeat the Undefeatables (gloves took 3 refinements to get gold base). And I did NOT get them from PWs ! What drops is extremely fickle and I hope you have better luck than I at getting chances for a good desired drop. I've been trying to get Sigrismar's Eternal Grasp (weapon adornment) for almost 2 years. I did, not long ago, got a really crappy one (finally), but when I tried to refine it to get something useful I was rewarded with Glyphs.

Alpaca likes this.
  11. -=Харон=-

-=Харон=- Forum Apprentice

[​IMG][/url][/IMG] [​IMG]

12. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Sadly i cannot help you on agathon o.o believe that i´d love to

Where is the announce thingy i never saw it nor hear of it just randomly i got to know there´s more boredom incoming in summer...

13. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

It's in the roadmaps they showed on the streams, also they talked about it on the streams a few times.

You know, they do sometimes talk about something and then not do it in the end (like 5th class they talked about once in 2016), but I don't think it's this time.

14. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Like finished pvp eg. well ye most likely but idk about content expansion if they´d pull it off in the same way as the pulled off the toilet event,new infernals etc. we have something to look really forward to to be honest.

Also who sacrifices 2H of their lifetime for streams every Friday jeez i´d already die of cringe if i would...

15. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

You don't have to watch the whole stream. First you jump every minute until you see an agenda, if you don't see it nor anything meaningful in the first 30 minutes (30 jumps), you just give up (nothing there). If you see an agenda, watch whatever noteworthy you see there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.