show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Káne

Káne Forum Expert

only 48% i am sorry XDDDDDDDD

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No it is not enough ... and you don't have 50%
    Witch set is for noobs. :)

Multi-Sev likes this.
  3. Káne

Káne Forum Expert

yeah i see who is the troll and noobas XD

szirako likes this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Check the power of Dark Set. (which is level 40 btw) ;)

Multi-Sev likes this.
  5. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Damage = very good
    Speed = good
    Life = bad (8500 is minimum to be any good, that 1000 more means a lot!)
    Armor = very bad (many 40lvl knights have that much armor, Including me and with sigismar torso, but am 45lvl now and have 5000 armor)
    block = very bad (1850+ to be any good)
    resistance = it's ok

So over all you only have damage and a lot of things to work on, mate. :)

Good Job! Just increase speed a little bit.

Multi-Sev and trakilaki like this.
  6. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

7. xEthnic

xEthnic Living Forum Legend

You dont need much hp if you heal up with good dmg...

Dionysos, CallMeFate and Káne like this.
  8. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Yup, I would like a bit more speed. Using the angry strike talent helps some (the talent that accelerates attack speed and movement speed) but I would like to have all my sapphires at +8.0% instead of +6.5%. That is going to take a lot of time, though, since I don't spend any money on this game now.

Thanks for the comment :D

This is generally true, but there can be unlucky situations (tanking biggest end-game bosses) where you may take two very large boss crits in a row (plus possibly other mob crit damage), but you only deliver a low-end (mostly non-crits) mighty wild swing while getting hit by all those crits. This can result in a 120 andermant penalty ;)

My comfort level for HP is about 8.0K-8.5K with Dark set, but I would prefer 9.0K-9.5K... which I will have eventually if I keep upgrading HP gems. I would want much more HP if using Sargon set or Witch set (I will not try to use Witch Chaser set again, though - not good for my tanking style).

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  9. Káne

Káne Forum Expert

Thx :)

1 who understand

xEthnic likes this.
  10. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Try that theory @ Distructor, you will see how much your mistaking and btw this is coming from somebody that plays him with 10.5k life and 2100 blok, 70% armor + good resistance to. It was hard to kill him. So DK's really need a lot of life and armor for a good reason.

11. xEthnic

Well, at destructor. Thats probably the only boss
    At: Mortis, Khalys, Sigris, Gorga, Herold... and other PvE Stuff i am good with 6,7k hp and 1100-1600 dmg.

12. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

True. I've tanked Destructor many times. When Destructor's "fire mantle" starts, if a DK doesn't have Dragonhide ready that DK needs to move immediately or s/he will die in two seconds or less. Having more hitpoints gives you a little more time to react - to either trigger Dragonhide or to jump/charge away from the fire mantle.

13. szirako

szirako Forum Apprentice

My stats for 5v5
    [​IMG]

stefanofsang and Dionysos like this.
  14. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

i have a leg obsidion sword with 19.1% 15.6% 11.1% weapon damage/+16 damage and a leg obsidion shield with 49.1% 50.1% block rate +179 armor +14 damage are these decent??

15. Z0mbi

Z0mbi Forum Apprentice

it works untill u find something better, my shild is great look at this 2 shilds from wolf: http://postimg.org/image/3u4hzzvlp/
    http://postimg.org/image/rz57hpfwd/
    http://postimg.org/image/s0jqov73x/
    http://postimg.org/image/9m97kvut9/
    u better find a shild like that from wolf, and a good leg weapon, mine its not so good.

16. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

my shield has 1027 block rate

--MERGED--

i doubt if i use any legendary i got the 5 piece atlantis set and i got 308% crit damage and 45%crit hit i lose on some blocking and base but make up 4 it on crit hit just my regular swing my damage is 850 and with armor down i do 2500 with green essence and my smash does 3500- 5000 damage dont know if ill change till i get cloaked wrath

--MERGED--

how in the hell is allowing characters below level 40 to get unique armor and weapons remotely even fair.they should have to work 4 them like most of us have had 2. not cool at all!!!!

Last edited by moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  17. Z0mbi

Z0mbi Forum Apprentice

Update

After 1 month of playing this character more then my other 2 ... i still have to upgrade my left side to lvl 40-45 (2rings amulet belt and adornment) i will gain 500 more life 500 more armor 600 more crit and 260 damage.
    Here's my new stats: http://postimg.org/image/b5rkmkkal/

18. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

If you need me, I'll be in capture the flag.
    [​IMG]

That is:
    74.00% for the armor
    65.79% Block Rate
    74.62% Block Amount
    39.30% Resistance
    Enjoy.

Spyke00 and Guitarman like this.
  19. xEthnic

awesome Def Stats!

20. szirako