show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Very nice Bara! Your 1-H setup has surpassed me on all defensive stats (except block rate); but we are "in the ballpark" on most of them. I've been slowly working on damage and hit points over the past several months. Here's my latest screenie:

[​IMG]

Good show, man! Hope you find that Destructor armor someday soon... saw that in the other thread. I'm still having no luck finding his amulet, or that witch's sword!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Yea, but you still have one big advantage over me. You have Lvl 40 PvP. I'm at Lvl 31. That means that in PvP, I do 9% less damage and take 9% more damage to/from LVL 40 PvPers and they all do an extra 9% to me and take 9% less from me. That 18% both ways it the biggest reason I have any trouble in PvP.

Multi-Sev likes this.
  3. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

And also, multi-sev, don't be sad. You are stronger on the offensive side with 5% more travel speed.

4. _Baragain_

I added two slots to my sword since it is rather nice and I'll probably be using it for a while (72.2% weapon damage and +20 damage) and now I'm up to 667-751 because I was able to move over my other two +15 rubies. And if I'll be using this configuration for a while, it may be in my best interests invest some glyphs in the shield and the sword to make those stats even more impressive.

5. Multi-Sev

Yes, good point about the PvP levels. A lot of people don't realize how much those 1% increments add up to make a big difference.

I'm not sad, I do very well in 5v5 - it is my best arena combat (for scoring points - with flags). I also do very well in the other arena-modes, but do not score as many points :D

Just congratulating Baragain on his defensive build - it is looking very good!

6. _Baragain_

I also got to say that I'm impressed that you shield is LVL 48... that is some serious glyphs invested in that shield. If I had 3.26 million to invest in my shield, my block would go up even crazier. With the 30%/30% for the dark warlord set and the 40% for the skill tree and the 30% armor from defender's/warlord, I would gain about 118 block rate and 91 block reduction and 74 armor. But alas... 3.26 million glyphs aren't going to just show up out of nowhere. Back to farming I guess.

EDIT: I forgot to account for the 80% rate and 80% reduction on the shield itself. Just upgraded it one level and it picked up 67 block rate and 51 block damage reduction and even 40 armor... That was a well spent 470k glyphs. Rate is now 66.59% and reduction is now 75.30%.

7. Multi-Sev

Thanks! I got lucky and ID'd that shield after only 6 or 7 tries a little after the lvl 45 expansion. It has 149.0% block rate and 48.7% block amount. Since I found it so early, I've had time to pump a lot of glyphs into it. Now I'm just saving glyphs for the day when I find that accursed unique sword (like the Scottish play, I don't say it's name anymore ;) ). I'll need a lot of glyphs since it starts at level 40.

I considered trying for the full warlord set, but I have to keep things pretty balanced since I just use one basic, defense-oriented build for every situation. Switching Dark for Warlord would have killed my crit hit rate. If I can ever find Khalys' sword it will be good for this build. After that, I'll be "finished" as much as I can be: except for IDing slightly better legendary amulets/weapon decorations (possibly finding Destructor's amulet), and waiting for the next expansion or whatever better items might be created in the meantime.

8. limb0o0

limb0o0 Forum Apprentice

My DK, completely free

[​IMG]

xEthnic likes this.
  9. MirkoTheBest

MirkoTheBest Forum Apprentice

This is my free dk :)
    [​IMG]

Dionysos likes this.
  10. xEthnic

xEthnic Living Forum Legend

Opened these swords in 24 hours :)
    Both are ok (1. one good 2. one ok - not so good)
    [​IMG]

177 Crit / 7,5% Attack Speed
    26 Dmg / 19 Dmg
    33,6% Weapon Dmg / 250 crit
    21,7% Weapon Dmg / 30,5% Weapon dmg

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Free? Do I see premium? :D

12. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Funny how many p2ps like to call themselves f2p. I already said before, f2p or p2p, to get strong you must pay something! :)

13. MirkoTheBest

MirkoTheBest Forum Apprentice

Relax Guys... i shop only prem, if you see my gems u will understand that i'm f2p ;)

14. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Even and if you spend 1 cent it is not F2P anymore. :p

VMmage, MikeyMetro and xEthnic like this.
  15. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

Short time ago i was playing with a public wifi conection.. so i was really f2p, now i have internet at home and i consider my self p2p, cause i pay the internet conection to play XD

16. papalel

papalel Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]
    This my DK. Been playing for nearly 3 years. Stopped playing at lvl 40 in mid 2013 before lvl 45 expansion. Started again in December 2013.

Multi-Sev likes this.
  17. Multi-Sev

Looks good so far!

Armor could be a little higher, but that's tough to do with the Sargon set. Health would probably be the better thing to raise on your build (amethyst gems and Keen's set). The whole Keen's set would improve your character a lot: armor, health, and running speed (maybe some crit chance increase depending on what's on your belt), but it's hard to find sometimes; it can take many hours of play to get it.

Are you planning on getting the other Gnob ring when you have the Draken? That would give you a great boost to damage and some attack speed.

Post again when/if you upgrade some stuff. You're on your way: Good luck!

EDIT - Here's my DK build. Still looking for Cloaked Wrath and (maybe) Destruction Seal:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    Master0fpuppets likes this.
  18. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

A very fine DK indeed!

Like Multi-Sev said, keens would propably help you a lot, BUT they are pretty damn hard to get! XD

IMO you should plan your DK in a way that doesn´t require keens, try to make it good without. If you do get keens, then you can calculate a good build with it.
    For now, the last ring from Gnob would boost your dmg A LOT, to a pretty high amount. I just recommend to try to get a bit more crit from belt and trophy, but ofcourse i don´t know what they already have;)

I will share my build again very soon - just need a few more drakens for Tearholder like Papalel :)

19. papalel

papalel Forum Apprentice

Thanks guys for the feedback. I am planning to increase my hp and armour a bit, farming gems, glyphs & anders. My target now is 9000 hp & 3200 armour, probably will take some months :(. I estimated to get the 2nd ring within 6 months or earlier provided I do not miss all the events. I thought that the keen set were a myth till I got the boots ;). But the essence event boots & gloves give me good damage, each giving 30 damage :). I think I should change my class from DK to farmer :p.

20. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

It can be done 5 months or lower if you hit jackpot.. : )

You should hit it by end of the year, as each event you should get 300 + + boss kill..And Winter Event is in Dec :)