show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. hankho1994

hankho1994 Forum Greenhorn

This is my Dk. Have been playing for 4 months. trying to improve resistance, crit rate and attack speed.
    [​IMG]
    I have 4k drakens, thinking about getting either dragon shacklace or dark helm, shoulder and fist. which one should I get based on my current state? or any other suggestion? I have to sacrifice my dragan set for the drak set, is it worth it? I have red ess set also, which brings my damage to 768-838.(I use it for farming)

2. DARK_SPIRIT_007

DARK_SPIRIT_007 Forum Apprentice

i noticed all of your guys are amazing and i just dont get how you made that far and are so good now it is realy difficuilt i suspect

3. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

very nice weapon, but you should put all rubies in it. Consider getting more crit value without breaking warlord set. If you pvp I suggest that you need travel speed.

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

yeah, you should put all rubies in that sword to take advantage of the ~70% weapon damage; if you have any rubies in your adornment move those to the sword and put all your sapphires into the adornment.

5. AlexC

AlexC Forum Apprentice

Maybe Bloodtooth is good item for you to buy, because of the 25% critical hit rate increase and the 500 hitpoints. That way you wouldn't break dragan set, and wont lose hit points (although you might lose health regeneration if you replace ring of life). I think you also need some onyx gems (25% of 467 is not much). IMO, you maybe should buy dragon shacklace later because armor is not your weak point, but critical hit is.

6. hankho1994

hankho1994 Forum Greenhorn

ya i have a boots with 17% speed, i use it and wolf set for 5v5. My idea of getting shacklace is that i can get more travel speed and fire resistance against mage. with the shcklace i might be able to run with dragan set without the fear of fireball. Also, Alex, i thought about bloodtooth, like you siad 25% on 467 is not much... I'm working on getting more Ruby atm, those 3 ruby is all i have now lol. I saved up 10 claws for the update 139 hopefully will get one with nice cirt 8)

7. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

That is amazing sword. You should put all dmg gems in there. On claw put speed and radiant onyx (120 or bigger if you have) and i would go on wh set and 1000 gold cloack + bloodtooth + keen set (dont know what items do you have).
    Base on that, you would get crit: 160 (cloack lvl 45), 333 (wh hat if it is max), 467 (from claw or/and amulet) + 120 from radiant onxy and +68.3% from bonus (33.3% wh set, 25% bloodtooth, 10% keen set)
    So based on all numbers you would get 1817 crit.
    Beside that you would get 11.1% att speed, and 222 resistance
    You will lose on armor, but hey win some lose some :cool:

8. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

lool... 4 months and you got keen's belt... i'm playing for 3 long.. almost 4 years and still looking for... i have no words for that

9. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

I've just made my peace with the fact that my sorry behind is on the bad end of the curve luck-wise, so that there could be room for people with extraordinary luck on the other end. If it weren't for people like me and other luck-deficient bastards, there could be no really lucky people, at least not a lot of them. (Found third boots from the SW set, still not complete)

10. Torgrimus

Torgrimus Regular

My warrior:
    [​IMG]

11. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

That is one crazy DK! seriously, 2h DKs needs to be nerfed XD!

12. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

As I said on the other post, I want one! Now imagine if that were 2X ~70% weapon damage!

13. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

and at lvl50!!!.. can you show the lvling values??

--MERGED--

3 years later... this morning dropped keen's belt, now waiting for good 2h stuff;
    http://www.casimages.es/i/141126014446686284.jpg.html
    any advise?
    i have following alternative legens: gloves with 15,7% speed attack, 115 all resistances, 237hp, boots with higher hp and armor than keen's, and belt with 250 CHR, 13 dmg, 264hp.
    is it worth to change them for farming?
    stats with second stuff is this:
    http://www.casimages.es/i/141126015214777534.jpg.html

--MERGED--

Updated:
    http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/2keen-s-belt-1165110.html

i found those gloves:

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/gloves-1165111.html

boots are: 400 armor 470hp
    and belt: 250 CHR, 16 dmg, 234hp

Last edited by moderator: Nov 29, 2014
  14. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@thebearreturns

Please use "EDIT" button to avoid consecutive postings.

thebearreturns likes this.
  15. nashedi000

nashedi000 Someday Author

My good lord.... how can i get such a wpon.. farming nvr helps (for me).. :(

16. p€rRµ$h

p€rRµ$h Active Author

I don't understand either. I opened around 60 2H pre R139, nothing better the nthe steam axe. In R139 I had 2 out of 15 which are slightly better, but nowhere what Torgrimus, Herr Niemand or Goodmood have. Now I have 60 purple 2H waiting to be converted to 15 legendary with R140. We'll see if this brings something better.

thebearreturns likes this.
  17. Ulfasso

Ulfasso Someday Author

That's about 1600 gold, gonna be pretty sad if nothing is worth it, lol

_Baragain_ likes this.
  18. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Hello all,
    So I decided a while back to replace my Cloaked Wrath with a legendary sword since I'am a F2P player and Cloaked W. is just asking to spend money for gems to be good for use (low speed) and I finialy found that legendary sword to replace it, last night. > http://prntscr.com/5c0p18 <
    I will be upgrading the sword, couse I think it's worth it.
    What do you think? :)
    PS: please don't say I need better :D sword is perfect for my build.

--MERGED--

^^ Like a Boss!!!
    Good God, that is amazing! :D
    Why not use Bloodtooth ring and legendary ring with critical?

Last edited by moderator: Dec 1, 2014
  19. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @Master0fpuppets ,
    if you wish to add more content to your post, please use "edit" button.

Thanks! :)

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  20. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Haven't gotten Bloodtooth yet, Need Gnob to come again, and without the defender's ring, I'd lose about 800 of that armor so I would only be able to replace one (namely the RoL for Bloodtooth).