show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. daktaras1996

daktaras1996 Forum Apprentice

Dragon knight
    I wish my dragon knighr would be like this one.

2. Dylannn

Dylannn Board Analyst

This picture is from 1 year ago... -_-

3. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@daktaras1996 avoid consecutive posting, it is considered as spam.
    Use "edit" button if you want to add something to previous post.

4. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

Just like this one...
    Why comment on a 1 year old pic instead of one of my newer stats-pic?
    @daktaras1996

Don´t come and say i have "low" block, when i melted that shield a long time ago and got a new perfect 2* block and 2* reduction!

Well, even my latest is pretty outdated now... Maybe i will soon upload new stats when i make the finishing touch on my 2H setup( i never use 1H anymore...)
    A mod will probably soon inform you, that you shouldn´t make consecutive posts, but edit them instead. EDIT: well, i was just about 2 sec too late... :D

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I saw your posts before they got deleted and there was a lot of bragging with some of the ones that are now gone... How about you show us your stats so that we can laugh at you and tell you how much better our characters are than yours the same way you were commenting on these year old + pictures.

If you used a trip to Gnob to get the last part of the set, I'm sorry to tell you that if you were a little more patient, you probably could have saved some Draken and the map to Gnob. The last two years Gnob came around the new year with a 10% off sale so that last piece would have cost 3600 as opposed to 4000.

NikolasG9 likes this.
  6. hankho1994

hankho1994 Forum Greenhorn

Is it 10% or 25%? I heard ppl saying both. Which one is correct?

7. _Baragain_

In the past two years, it has always been 10%. That means pieces of the Dark Armor for 900 a piece and pieces of the Dragonache set for 3600 a piece.

8. daktaras1996

daktaras1996 Forum Apprentice

I described the photo you were added before, I didn't knew you are better now. :D

9. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

You know, at the bottom of a post, the left side, there is showed from which date a post is posted. In a year, most players are able to farm a bit, and get just a bit better...

10. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

11. _Baragain_

Well, got a torso armor that will be wonderful for my tank build. I didn't feel like switching all my gems over, but once I do, I'd have about another 500 hp, 400 resist, and 180 damage. The rest of the stats stand.
    [​IMG]
    Oh, and the ring that replaced my old RoL has nice HP and a little crit.
    [​IMG]

And all those stats are the un-upgraded stats... they go up very nicely for a couple hundred thousand glyphs.

Just for kicks, last night I saw just how high I could get my armor up with sacrifices in HP, and I could get up to over 7150 for about 78.78% reduction.

EDIT:
    Got my Dragonache set and I like the results. Also, because of the changes I was able to melt one Ring of Death and my Mortis Amulet and got back 1.3M glyphs. That helped improve my sword, and my newly acquired Dragonache set. This still has room to improve though. I need 7200 ander to unlock slots in my Dragonache set so I am missing 180 resist worth of diamonds so that will go up in about a month or so.
    [​IMG]

These are the three builds that I've had for damage.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, they are all really close when it comes to DPI, but the defensive stats on the Dragonache one far outweighs the other two so it is my new standard until something better comes along.

EDIT 2:
    And now, here is my 5v5 build updated for the new gear (Dragon Shackle, Legendary HP Ring, Legendary Armor Torso). I particularly like the fire resist for all those heavy hitting mages.
    [​IMG]
    Damage reduction from armor, 78.00%
    Block rate, 68.32%
    Block amount, 76.73%
    Crit chance, 16.78
    Fire resist, 48.98%
    Other resists 39.84%

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  12. thisisatest

thisisatest Forum Greenhorn

To quote the old Batman movie, "Where does he get all those wonderful toys!" I wish I had gear half as nice as some of these!

BigPapa likes this.
  13. Ŗįđđįςκ

Ŗįđđįςκ Someday Author

I just like to know what are the reviews.....:)

[​IMG]

And this for 5v5

[​IMG]

14. _Baragain_

Impressed... I want that shield of yours!

15. drago77

drago77 Forum Greenhorn

This is my 33lvl warrior:
    with 1-handed weapon
    [​IMG]
    how to screenshot on windows
    and with 2-handed weapon :
    [​IMG]
    imag

i know, not good character ... but is it sufficient :)
    please advice :)
    sorry for grafic :(

roto911 likes this.
  16. Phoro

Phoro Someday Author

[​IMG]
    This is my DK..
    I know its bad..:(:(:(
    i dont know really how to improve:(:(:confused:

Last edited by moderator: Jan 6, 2015
  17. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

He's not that bad, really, for a non-endgame character. You just have to keep playing for a while and improve slowly. If you can luck into Keen's set, it'll do wonders for your build. (Keen's pieces are hard to find. They seem to drop more in event maps and bosses, but they can drop from any level 40+ monster.) I'd say you're doing pretty well for your level, so far, for not paying much or any at all :D

One thing for you to get would be a Ring of Death (when you're strong enough and able to take on Mortis) or a good damage/crit ring (some of the Dragonache set would work for you when you have enough Draken - good stat boosts in that set).

You might be able to find a legendary pauldron that is better than the Ammon's one, but I wouldn't waste gold trying to craft one. Just ID any legendary/extraordinary pauldron you find and see if it's better than the Ammon's one. Same goes for any other legendary/extraordinary you find. (No point in crafting them in this economy - it's way too expensive in gold to do that. Maybe they'll drop the crafting prices eventually.) You'll want to get a cloak when you can unlock it. That's a whole new piece of equipment with some stat boosts.

You've got pretty good crit damage. It would help your overall damage/sec if you could get your crit rate number up by trading some items for other items. Sometimes the crit rate/crit damage route is an easier way to get your overall damage output up than trying to raise your base damage. Base damage is always good, though, if you can improve it.

There's lots of other advice for improvement, but I don't want to write on and on. Some other folks can probably offer some suggestions I glossed over or didn't mention. (If you find anything that you think might be better to use than something you have now, just make another post and you'll get some good advice.) Good luck!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  18. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

19. MADProd150

MADProd150 Forum Greenhorn

this is my level 38 dragonknight completely f2p ,been farming at Q1 so far.Tell me if my character is bad or good and what to improved (what is lacking too much).

Thanks in advance :) if you cannot see the photo here is the link : http://prntscr.com/5qgxcs

[​IMG]

20. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

love all ur stats except crit rate and critical damage u get those up to 50% on crit rate and 300% on crit damage and u would have a monster

Last edited by moderator: Jan 16, 2015