show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

2. Rory34390

Rory34390 Someday Author

My noob dk :p. I only pay for premium and all my op gems are farmed ;)
    [​IMG]

3. thebest11

thebest11 Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this are my stats with 2H.i still need many and very important improvements..and people who say why i am using speed gems is that i dont have dmg stones ,thats all.now i dont have enough time to make my char better and until now no great luck.2 days ago i went to khb.3/5 runs 1 mage got riddle,i get shoulders( -_- unlucky...i want cloaked but nothing...) and 1 ranger got the predator.thx for understanding.i wish u all good luck in game and in real life.

4. Please remember that this is a DK specific thread. If you want to show off a SW, RA, or SM, you need to do it in the correct location. If such a thread doesn't exist, you are welcome to make it.

5. Laxist

Laxist Forum Greenhorn

6. megaris82

megaris82 Forum Apprentice

No no and no level 27 with 2100 life?you need life and critical if you have more than 50% armor its ok

7. Laxist

Laxist Forum Greenhorn

Well I have only been playing this guy for less than a week, a few days at that, not bad honestly for f2p :)

8. megaris82

megaris82 Forum Apprentice

9. thebearreturns

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  10. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

thebearreturns likes this.
  11. thebearreturns

i don't catch it (i think cause my little english common phrases known).. but i suppose it's a positive expression :)

12. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

:D Yes, positive indeed. The knights, in a few scenes, are being beat up by various critters, like flying dead cows launched at them from catapults and rabid rabbits. When they would be in a bad predicament they would always begin to scream "Run away" and retreat to discuss a different tactic.

thebearreturns likes this.
  13. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Bring out your dead, be nice to Fred, please don't eat lead.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  14. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

your knight is fine just get some crit and you will do fine tell lvl 30

15. Blindsenses

Blindsenses Forum Apprentice

Hello guys, here is my 2 weeks old f2p DK. i know it's really low but can u give me some advices? What should i improve?[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]

16. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

thats a nice dk but 1 problems i see is critical, try to get to about 500 critical. but so far your doing great.how many glyphs are in your shield if above 120k switch to white shield

17. -DeathsRevenge-

-DeathsRevenge- Advanced

F2P with premium? Where do I get that hack?? Have no idea with low levels, but go level 45 and I may judge.

18. Blindsenses

Blindsenses Forum Apprentice

Hello,
    Thanks for the answers!
    Well, i will increase my critical, probably at the cost of lowering my damage a bit. I have 140k Glyphs on the shield and i just switched from lvl 41 White shield to this. What's the advantage having a white shield over this one?

Deathsrevenge, my bad, sorry, i didn't realise that 2,99 Euros can be put into p2p zone :D.

19. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

You can get premium for 2.99? How?

20. -DeathsRevenge-

-DeathsRevenge- Advanced

Maybe, depends on country. You never heard of players from german/england etc creating their accounts as bulgarians? Hey, is a way of saving 50% on andermants. ;)

I mean, like the devs are gonna notice and overall money is money lol!.