show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Skygazer-

-Skygazer- Advanced

Thank you kindly :)
    I decided to go all damage when I saw what I got. Had to let go of all of my good crit. I will post my previous PvP setup in a few minutes. Still missing my great critical, but have to experiment and this mace is definitely worth keeping.

-----Merge-----

This is what I had to let go off, not the most resent, but pretty close (added tier 3 glove of The Untouchables after this pic was taken)...
    My biggest concern is not being able to continuously stun my opponent with the Iron Brow, which I was able to do with high crit setup. At the same time, it only takes one armor break followed up by a smash :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: May 10, 2016
    Mario_Boss and Morinphen like this.
  2. NoelaniAlthea

NoelaniAlthea Someday Author

Please remember to make use of the EDIT button.

-Skygazer- likes this.
  3. MiSi1234

MiSi1234 Someday Author

Any tips?

2h :
    [​IMG]

tank:
    [​IMG]

- 10michelle00

lol9696, Morinphen and _Baragain_ like this.
  4. bonjourvietnam

bonjourvietnam Someday Author

You must be the best DK on Tegan, Mystirus. Godlike mace I've ever seen.

-Skygazer- likes this.
  5. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Also... Nice wallet!

6. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

Yeah, he poops all over me in PvP. Good thing he's in my guild .

7. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

We need an emoticon that faints.

Once I put my eyeballs back in my head, that is seriously impressive.

-Skygazer- likes this.
  8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Show this to all those noobs ... who think that uniques are the most powerful items in this game. :D
    I don't even bother farming unique items ...

-Skygazer- likes this.
  9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Not bad considering you don't have the full warlord set. I'm sure that your tank build can handle the Tier III bosses, so until the next Dragon event, you'd do well to keep farming then for better legendaries I the bosses. I'm sure you also need to work on your gems, so start saving up for radiant gems bought on sale. Finally, Glyphs... They make a big difference.

I also can't quite be sure, but if I'm not much mistaken, you may still need some more Knowledge before you hit 50. Keep working on that daily too.

10. -Skygazer-

-Skygazer- Advanced

Couldn't agree more, some legendary items are fantastic and even the tier 3 glove from the Untouchables set I am using now is most probably going to be temporary till I find/craft something better.

I do like the Beararch set tier 3 though, maybe because it was hard to get, but still, with the right setup, it has an amazing potential. My setup for it is far from perfect, yet, I managed to get a devastating 25.6k one hit damage on a DK in 1v1 (after Iron Brow)

_Baragain_ and trakilaki like this.
  11. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Wow. I didn't even think these kind of stats were possible.
    An amazing character you got there.

-Skygazer- likes this.
  12. _Baragain_

But when Crafting 2.0 comes, he will have a lot of work. Just like the rest of us.

-Skygazer- likes this.
  13. -Skygazer-

-Skygazer- Advanced

Thanks for the updates and yes, I didn't think they would make it easy to get top stats nor I thought it would be cheap. Had a look at the items you crafted on the test server... and wow (!) crafting 2.0 brings some solid potential, yet, it will be a very expensive exercise and I am not sure if I am prepared to be spending that much :)

A question, CMs mentioned that for DKs all 2-handed weapons crafted will be reversible even though the 4 items might be different types and it's due to the variety of 2-handed weapons DKs have. Does the same rule apply to 1-handed weapons for DKs?

14. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Probably. I can't see why not.
    You are transferring enchantments ... the base stats like base speed/damage/crit will be decided after the item has been randomly chosen by the system. In that case you might end up disappointed.
    Still ... best way is to combine same type of items.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    -Skygazer- likes this.
  15. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Yes :)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

-Skygazer- likes this.
  16. fab

fab Advanced

Information is so incorrect, please correct those Wiki
    1H is low damage:eek::eek::eek:
    drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonknight

17. _Baragain_

Compared to what crafting 2.0 will bring, that is low damage. :p;)

18. monder888

monder888 Someday Author

Have not shared my stats in a while :p

This is my basic farming build at the moment, i'm looking to get more crit dmg ofc, i'll take my chances with crafting 2.0 and see how that goes :rolleyes:
    Any piece of advice would be great! :)
    [​IMG]

Mario_Boss and thebearreturns like this.
  19. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

omg i want this crystal and boots!!! gratz! :)

monder888 likes this.
  20. monder888

monder888 Someday Author

Thanks! I just got the boots yesterday after about 2500 runs (more or less) :eek::eek::eek:
    I hope you get it soon as well! :)

thebearreturns likes this.