show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I*AM*SPARTACUSSS

I*AM*SPARTACUSSS Forum Greenhorn

Hi there, after a lot of gold, and hours and hours of farming, this is what i have.
    http://prntscr.com/dvq0qn
    What do u think about this Hammer?

Novadude, Now it´s ok:p

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Pics aren't showing.

3. Sanguinius94

Sanguinius94 Forum Apprentice

Damn, this beast should beat some as now XDD

GG !

4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Picture works for me, and DAAAYUUUM... probably the biggest monster-weapon I've seen yet. Congrats, I*AM*SPARTACUSSS.

5. I*AM*SPARTACUSSS

:p U like it then, still not 100% my little hammer jajajaj

6. Novadude

Really nice weapon.

I*AM*SPARTACUSSS likes this.
  7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Good weapon but 3/1 weapon would have been better .

8. gun

gun Forum Great Master

My current progress with Black Warlord set & Hammer upgraded to level 54.
    Still trying to craft better crit rate weapon.
    [​IMG]

bLaind likes this.
  9. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

What's with that crit damage?! I'm curious about your items' lines (HP source too).

10. gun

gun Forum Great Master

[​IMG]
    HP source is from 7 flawless amethysts, 2 bloodtooths, some hp echantment lines here and there. Boosted with 19.5% more HP from amulet.

UndergroundKiller and bLaind like this.
  11. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Damn, I see you're lucky with the crafting... I still haven't managed to make my first 3 gold lines leg.:(

12. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Well the one considered very lucky is the hammer only a few tries.
    But the rest quite hard.. For once I had 10pcs of 2/3 hp gloves and some 1/3. In attempt to get 3/4 with more than 12 times crafted it with combination of 2/3+2/3+2/3+2/3, 2/3+2/3+2/3+0/3, 2/3+2/3+1/3+1/3.. No 3/4 result.
    Perhaps that hp glove going to be 4/4 with luck on random line haha :rolleyes:

I managed to get some of those 3/4 items because I trade off loots->glyph to of loots->gold. Farm 150k-300k gold/day, sometimes 450k-600 gold/day if I can play longer. That time I craft minimum 2 times/day.

13. bullcoke85

bullcoke85 Forum Greenhorn

my machine fists valor 25.54 critical damage.

14. gun

gun Forum Great Master

My first Machine Fist got 23% Critical Damage, it's from farming Destructor in 4 days.
    3 Months later I tried again, got luck in 3rd day with that 31.54% one.
    It's total farming just killing Destructor, not playing anything else. Boring but rewarding.

15. bullcoke85

bullcoke85 Forum Greenhorn

you are lucky jejeje. Congratulation.

gun likes this.
  16. I*AM*SPARTACUSSS

Well, i don´t know what to say:p maybe for some its better 3+1 but for me full % dmg its a lot better, maybe u like this wapon more: http://prntscr.com/dx697l 3x1 :p Sssiiiuuuuuhhhhh

17. calinka

calinka Forum Apprentice

Hi of course is better if everyone had your stones :) . Nice weapons indeed but how much (time) it took you to make the full % weapon.

18. Novadude

Optimal is probably a 3x weapon damage% and 1x crit hit value 2H axe with black warlord set and 2x bloodtooth rings. you would want leg belts, amulet, and adornments with gold crit lines and crit damage lines.

19. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

I have exactly this setup and can confirm you want more damage, I'm going to switch to a x3% iwd +1 crit hammer as soon as i craft it.

20. gun

gun Forum Great Master

What is your crit rate & crit dam target with a hammer?

Speaking of x3%iwd +1 crit, the one who have hammer would like to try the axe:rolleyes: