show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Some use Critical Damage Runes, some use Jewel of Rage. The other use 3xIdotI+1Cd 2H.
    All of these require compensation.

Falk101 likes this.
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Impressive Tank. Would I be right in assuming that you are using a %HP based shield? It seems like the block strength is a little low and that was the only answer I could come up with.

Also, regarding your defenses for Infernal II, the old method of "Heal more than you get damaged" still applies. If your DPS is high enough, you only need to be able to take 2-4 hits depending on the boss's attack speed and then heal it all back with a MWS. I can't argue that the defensive stats are very impressive for a 2H build though... very nice.

Falk101 likes this.
  3. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Thank you :)

My shield is this one :
    [​IMG]

The HP line is not very nice... I'm trying to get better. The block strengh reach 80% with Dragan defensive set but maybe i could try to get 3x block lines + 1x block strengh line ?

My 2h mode is a problem, it will be complicated to do hybrid belt and armor because i have all runes and good stones on these items. It would be easier if i can forget the tank mode. I can't change all runes and stones everytime i change mode. Best hybrid belt / armor would be 2x %dmg + 2x defense on item or 3x + 1x ?

Is there videos of the best 2h DK farming infernal 2 ? Is there anything nice to do also with Q4 set or we can forget ?

gun likes this.
  4. _Baragain_

That could help with those bosses who don't have high hit rates.
    I'm sure that Deathp0le will chime in here. I was away from the game for a while and I'm still working on getting back to the power level I was before LVL 55. I've near doubled my DPS in the last two months and am working on improving my defenses to a more respectable number. Even though I still have a ways to go, I am able to farm in Infernal I without too much trouble and can survive in most T4 bosses so long as I'm not the primary tank. When I can take a SS of my latest build, I'll post the past two months of improvement for reference.

Falk101 likes this.
  5. gun

gun Forum Great Master

You may check out below channel. Frequently updated. One of the best 2H I've seen so far.
    And this video he was comparing Q7 & Q4 set.

I'm learning on how to create video.. if you would like to see my DK capable of..kindly visit my Parallel World Bosses Infernal 2 playlist:

Falk101 likes this.
  6. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Very impressive.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    Falk101 likes this.
  7. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Thank you for advices :)
    @gun : I will check the videos ^^

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Lamest comparison ever made ... he has much lower damage with the Q4 weapon to start with :D because he has crappy weapon.

9. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Unfortunately it is :). But at least we would know how it would be if he use better Q4 weapon.

10. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

An update: I was able to get all my blue gear now upgraded to level 60. Some gem upgrades, new runes from events, etc. has helped too.

1H Setup:
    [​IMG]

2H Setup:
    [​IMG]

The only difference between the 1H and 2H setups are the weapon and shield.

gun likes this.
  11. sirlansalot

sirlansalot Forum Apprentice

this is my latest tank stats. armor and resists a bit low, should improve levelling the rest of my gear to 60. been focusing on a 2h build lately so been selling items for gold to craft.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    IB-BANSHEE, gun, Zoltan and 1 other person like this.
  12. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

How did you managed to get so much health?
    By looking at your block rate, I believe your shield is all block rate/strength.
    So, where is this health coming from? I am very curious. Can you please share a screenshot of your items?

13. _Baragain_

Look at the buff bar. That includes the HP from Battle Frenzy. That isn't to say that it wouldn't be insanely impressive even without the buff.

cdeepal likes this.
  14. sirlansalot

sirlansalot Forum Apprentice

these are items that are strictly applicable to what you are asking..
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

also my pet has 24% extra hp..

gun, cdeepal and Zoltan like this.
  15. _Baragain_

EDIT:
    In case you were curious, here is the progress I made from during November:
    [​IMG]
    It was mostly focused on damage and crit and came from crafting a nice axe with 150% IDotI and 110% ID. I think a torso was changed out in there too.

So, after winning the jackpot at the jesters, I'm curious to see what it will do for my build.
    Here is the first in series of pictures that will document the incremental improvements I'll be able to make with that insane amount of andermant.
    [​IMG]
    ^With green essence and pet, no buffs.

Here are my short term (less than 1 month) goals.

With gold from extra gambling and maybe a bit of ander, I'm trying to craft a 3/4 crit helmet with 12.5%-13.3% crit lines to transfer to my Bellicose helmet while I work on my 4/4 13.5%+ helmet.

That will let me replace my Black Warlord set (finally), and will allow me to replace my boots with the new moon boots and cape, further enhancing my crit and attack speed, in addition to the temporary max damage buff.

All that crit gain will let me finally replace my LVL 50 belt with 1195 crit (and nothing else) without no net loss. It will be replaced with a 3.5/4 %Damage legendary belt. It will compensate for my damage loss from losing the Black Warlord set bonus. Additionally, it will provide me with a much needed resistance boost and some more HP.

The speed gain means I can replace a Sapphire with an Onyx and gain even more crit.

Speaking of gems, On the gem side, I have four royal offensive gems that I thought I'd never have enough refiners to update to the new style. Once I refine the onyx and three rubies, I'll gain some nice damage and crit. After that, I'll be able to work on my defensive gems and get a nice little boost out of that.

Finally, I'll be working on my pets. I have enough pets that I should be able to get two of the three 2% damage boosts and I should be able to get up to 27% HP/640 Resist/4% Damage, up from 18% HP/160 Resist.

Time to see what 800K andermant can do for an already good toon. :D

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    EhtovK, Novadude, trakilaki and 6 others like this.
  16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I know exactly what 800K andermant can do for you.
    They will temporary fill you with joy ... but don't worry it will be gone very soon ... once you realize you can't even fix your helmet with 800K andermant :D

EhtovK and _Baragain_ like this.
  17. Kingpin003

Kingpin003 Someday Author

You've been whining for years how its pay-to-win game, suddenly 800k ander isn't even enough for a helmet...

18. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

i dont know if you are talking seriously or just joking, but even if he had 800 billion ander, it makes no difference in crafting. Anders are useful for other uses, surely not for making 4/4 gold lines on items

_Baragain_ likes this.
  19. Kingpin003

Kingpin003 Someday Author

Eh I'm sorry but I don't have the willpower to deal with your obliviousness.

20. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Do you even know what the word "obliviousness" means? Also, i dont think i said something bad to recieve that sort of reply