show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

as i said.. as ranger i dont have hp so big like others who used daily exploit to get almost max hp runes and did not get banned.
    im on full damage build at that time yes i played inf1 with tank cause its fastest way to farm group ranks. and you whine hows others play for what they play. i can do solo inf3 any map without death well expect mortis sigi and bearach.

every back comment i make those moderators just delete my posts. no freespeech at all.

with those laggs what happens. so far i feel that drakensang does that purposley to people waste ander for reviveing when soloing.

but funny is that i play with dk most of times yes. because dks are crazyly op at bosses. its going very fast.

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

As long as you keep your 'free speech' on topic, you have nothing to worry about.

Show off your Dragonknights and stay on topic.

Cheers

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Minor upgrade, but this shows the power of improving the tier of an item. I exchanged a T4 pair of gloves for a T6 pair of gloves and gained nearly 2500 HP, 600 armor, and 40 damage. (The minor resistance improvements are from refining a Sacred Diamond since the last pic).
    Before:
    [​IMG]After:
    [​IMG]
    During the Dragan event, I'll be trying to get enough cores to augment my decoration, craft HP onto my boots, and hopefully soul core craft my Dragan ring with a better (T6) ring. All left over draken cores will be used towards my Darkness gear. If I farm hard enough, I should be able to get those to T4+.

4. emmaaxxx

emmaaxxx Someday Author

Finally after 5-6 months of endless craft and hard work , the time has come to post my craft-gear.
    All these crafts are after the release that nerfed some stats like on 2 handed , boots and shield.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Nice colors ... you should change your name to Dr.PimpMcHorrible :D

6. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Sorry to say this but I would find a hard time believing these crafts due to one tiny mishap, and that is the ring on the top second from right, the ring says t5 but the icon says t6.
    How I noticed this was that the hp on the t6 ring was really low yet it was golden.
    Sorry but had to mention seeing this, otherwise these crafts should all have been pretty damn solid

7. emmaaxxx

emmaaxxx Someday Author

Y cause the photo-icons in each item are copy paste in order to recognize easier the item, i put the icons in all items just for image recognition , but i plan to make a video too anyway cause photos are unsure sometimes

Phyrix likes this.
  8. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

Little stats update :D 4600 tp's for undefeatables left... so i can still improve some runes a lot :3
    Infernal2:

[​IMG]
    Inf3:

[​IMG]

Zoltan, Universeea, xxsinerx and 3 others like this.
  9. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

great effort and work you put in it..

and lot of dks say that they are weaker than other classes. but if you put money and effort in it. you can do absolutlyy anything.
    but yet again people come to cry forum. dks can get abuslutly anything. hp armor damage.

no idea are devs even compare things on testserver. like puting all max gems runes in and see what is what and whats should not be that

Slabutul9 likes this.
  10. DJBarman

DJBarman Active Author

INF 3 GROUP

[​IMG]

INF 3 SOLO

[​IMG]

Yogo, cdeepal, xxsinerx and 1 other person like this.
  11. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Here are my current stats. Slowly I am making progress.
    I have now transferred 4 Crafted Legendaries (3/4 lines) on to Uniques. 17 more 3/4 golden line Crafted Legendaries waiting in the locker to be transferred (for both 2H and Tank builds). Finding Cores proving to be insanely time consuming.

I can now solo Infernal I and II maps, and Fatal bosses.

[​IMG]

Yogo likes this.
  12. Veηom

Veηom Forum Apprentice

_Baragain_,are you using Agathon's lost ring over Bloodtooth for the extra armour value?Because I thought that the +10% critical hit rate Bloodtooth offers,rendered it superior for a 2h build.

13. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I'm using it as well (T6, crafted with 3x crit damage% and 1x hpoti). I decided to go with agathon's as well because it is an hp/crit ring as well as available at t6, whereas Bloodtooth is only available at T0 and requires a lot of augment cores to get to T6.

14. Veηom

Veηom Forum Apprentice

I see.But,since I suppose we 're reffering to 2h builds,why are you not using 4x critical damage lines?One line of hp won't make any significant difference after all.(I'm asking out of sheer curiosity)

15. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I haven't crafted a 4x crit damage ring yet, I play at times as 1H and the 3/1 is 4 gold lines with the 4th line being a random gold hp on this item line (thus, the legendary I used was the result of extraordinay->legendary crafting). I prefer to play multiple character types rather than invest all my time specializing in one character type (and actually spend most of my time playing a mech) and wanted to use something now. All these factors pushed me to using that 3/1 legendary for pristine crafting.

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    Veηom likes this.
  16. joboy84

joboy84 Someday Author

43 days on lvl 55, most of my gems are flawless, but i need to transfer all in new 50lvl gems. I have some items which i think are ready for crafts in uniques for start (Im not sure about torso). I`m waiting dragan for now ^^ https://ibb.co/album/hOaava

17. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Well critical damage went up a lot, but I still have a lot of space for improvements
    I suspect I will craft my helm last since my adornment is imperfect and only t4, but since I am far away from royals I suspect I might have to put 1 or 2 crit lines into my helm for now at least

[​IMG]

Zoltan and Jhinstalock like this.
  18. x_Dragon_Slayer_x

x_Dragon_Slayer_x Someday Author

This is my progress after returning 7 months ago...
    I still need a ton of glyphs, runes (hp and resis for now)... at least I already crafted x4 decent golden lines on weapon and gloves, x3 on torso, belt, adornment, amulet (x3 crit and x1 % hp) and helm (x2 dmg and x1 crit, I have another with x3 crit and x1 %dmg so I'll try to get another dragan helm).
    I don't have luck with rings (uncrafted) and adornments... at least got those t6 with nice base stats. (I don't have enough resources to craft the t6 adornment, at least until I get one with 110-120%)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    Phyrix likes this.
  19. joboy84

joboy84 Someday Author

This are my currect stats, should i keep trying to get 3x1 block/hp shield, 3x1 armor/ress on pauldrons, or these enchants do not fit in new r_209 thingy? I will accept any advice.https://ibb.co/nqAfHd

20. CxEastwood

CxEastwood Forum Greenhorn

with group talent
    [​IMG]
    without group talent
    [​IMG]