1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Showcase your Ranger

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by sdknightno1, Jan 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Paavelson

Paavelson Junior Expert

with big cost i managed to get those items. did 6 runs and i got all :) used red ander and buffs. was pretty hard. but worth it. hope to see that event again very soon. like right now :)

2. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

I did 16 red boss kills and got 10 gloves, 2 boots, 4 pauldrons. Some people are lucky to get the full set.

It is extremely difficult to kill the boss with 5 people. Duet with a DK is the best choice or at least 3 people maximum.

3. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Best combination for scaling bosses is one DK and one SW; the group size is only two and headbutt+singularity makes damage output sick. Against two well-geared players the boss dies so fast you would not believe it.

4. ThorHeredur

ThorHeredur Forum-Apprentice

Killed the boss 13 times or so. The kill before the very last I managed to get the body.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

F2P character with only 5 radiant rubies and 3 radiant sapphires.

[​IMG]

mrmlja, mokranje and ZmajodBosne like this.
  6. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

It is to me. Looks like there is hope for F2P :)

7. DrNoah

DrNoah Forum-Greenhorn

this's my tank set for PvE and 5v5
    [​IMG]
    I'm trying to get better shield
    P/S: I'll post PvP set another day :D

limb0o0, Paulusvonkrossov and Wakaole like this.
  8. Paulusvonkrossov

Paulusvonkrossov Exceptional Talent

Nice stats :) Try boost your critical hit rate and critical damage too.

9. joe6699

joe6699 Junior Expert

I don't think his gear level is related to botting, he just put some cash in it. That's all :)

10. Mara23sea

Mara23sea Forum-Apprentice

Lol I think this guy won in lottery :D anyway I dont know why he upgraded so bad shield :D

DemonHunterx and Hellamyjamgirl like this.
  11. sper009

sper009 Padavan

Money is no object to him, and he can always melt that poo shield when he gets another (which is inevitable since he can also buy infinite amounts of CoT). ;).

12. extinckDK

extinckDK Forum-Apprentice

Ah that Ranger, so famous in Tegan as he is the only player here who uses +50% damage/ +50% armour/ +50% attack speed buffs for almost every pvp matches.

Not some cash, but is a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot and a lot x 10 times.. :D

13. ZmajodBosne

ZmajodBosne Active Author

How much money?

14. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Trust fund player, got money from inheritance (or andermant hack user from when those programs worked, one or the other).

15. joe6699

joe6699 Junior Expert

Well, it is unfair to assume that he got money from inheritance or whatsoever. He display his stats and i am happy from what i see, it doesn't matter how much someone put money in his account. We are here to have fun, i am not defending anyone there.

[kreg] likes this.
  16. Starfaaker

Starfaaker Forum-Apprentice

So what if he pays a lot or failed at hiding ingame name. I like what I see :p

17. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I've got no problem with someone spending their money (earned or inherited) any way they like. It is their money, after all.

The "trust fund" comment was just a way to express exactly how much money was used to get that character the way it is. It is more money than any of you probably think it is. The amount spent on glyphs alone would blow most of your minds, not to mention (I am sure) the five sacred gems in each item. Also, as the player stated, this is just ONE of their sets. There is a whole other set for PvP, which is probably even more overpowered and, therefore, more expensive. I'm glad this player has the ability to spend so much on a video game. I, personally, would feel guilty about it but kudos to the player for having no such qualms.

[Edit: Removed the stuff about ander-hacking, just because I don't want to get into a pointless debate that can't be proven either way. One side has their story and the other side has an opposite one. Let's leave it at that.]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  18. Starfaaker

Starfaaker Forum-Apprentice

we went offtopic,but even the moderators back then claimed that none of those anderhack programs worked. And it's logical that they didn't work,because you can still find the new videos on youtube claiming that it's working :D but on none of those videos you see real evidence (wasting anders in game after "hack").. so theory about hacking doesn't holds the water

Wakaole likes this.
  19. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

If you have legitimate claims of players botting, as always, contact Support privately and directly. All reported cases are taken seriously and investigated. The forums are not the place to accuse specific players or groups.

The claims of ander hacking (as seen on sites such as YouTube) have been thoroughly investigated by the developers and none of them actually crack the system. Many are just scripted to create a local, visual change to the currency value as seen on your computer. These programs were coded, in reality, to steal your account information.

----

Back on topic now, please.

----

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  20. [kreg]

[kreg] Someday Author

ugh i can not seem to load a screenshot on here. Please help :(